Oligarchy: America’s one-party state

• WTF
  • 01-11-2015, 05:34 PM
So you think the Communist/Marxist/Ozombie party built this country? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You said the TeaParty built this country, care to explain?
You said the TeaParty built this country, care to explain? Originally Posted by WTF
Well lets see... Mom and Pops worked for 50 years. They were children of the great depression and they saw some rough times. Metrosexuals can cry, but I have no sympathy... cut & dry
Since when did the Tea Party build this country Originally Posted by BigLouie
The Tea Party didn't build this country and neither did the Republicans or Democrats.

Jim
You said the TeaParty built this country, care to explain? Originally Posted by WTF
So, you think it was built by illegals, just like your tumble down houses?
Well lets see... Mom and Pops worked for 50 years. They were children of the great depression and they saw some rough times. Metrosexuals can cry, but I have no sympathy... cut & dry Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are a blithering moron, SLOBBRIN. We're Mom and Pops members of the Tea Party?
You are a blithering moron, SLOBBRIN. We're Mom and Pops members of the Tea Party? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't believe he implied that. I think he implied that real Americans worked for a living, and they did not have some fucked up liberal fantasy view of life that coddled criminals and layabouts. Also,they never even considered the idea that guys sucking each other off after putting their dicks in each other's asses was a normal and acceptable thing to do.
I don't believe he implied that. I think he implied that real Americans worked for a living, and they did not have some fucked up liberal fantasy view of life that coddled criminals and layabouts. Also,they never even considered the idea that guys sucking each other off after putting their dicks in each other's asses was a normal and acceptable thing to do. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Then you should quit inviting guys to " love field" for your faggot games fucking liberal.
It is an open secret that to get a bill to the floor of the house you have to pay the speaker a bribe. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I guess Nancy Pelosi spent Her's on Botox, and Our current Speaker spends his on orange tan cream.
The biggest proponents of having the Tea Party break away completely from the Republicans are The Liberal Democrats. Always remember, in Presidential Elections, where the Electoral System rules, any vote for anyone but the Republican Candidate is the same as voting for The Democrat.

We might not like it, but that's the way it is.
The biggest proponents of having the Tea Party break away completely from the Republicans are The Liberal Democrats. Always remember, in Presidential Elections, where the Electoral System rules, any vote for anyone but the Republican Candidate is the same as voting for The Democrat.

We might not like it, but that's the way it is. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No dumb ass a vote for anyone else is a vote for them.
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2015, 01:21 PM

We might not like it, but that's the way it is. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well then it is kinda hard to say you are not the same as the GOP.
No dumb ass a vote for anyone else is a vote for them. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Spoken like a true progressive liberal Democrat. You want as many fractured entities in the Conservative Voting Block as possible so your candidate can squeak in with the highest Electoral Vote.

You play the game well.
Spoken like a true progressive liberal Democrat. You want as many fractured entities in the Conservative Voting Block as possible so your candidate can squeak in with the highest Electoral Vote.

You play the game well. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No shit for brains, spoken like a moderate independent who can split the ticket or vote for the best person not like you party hacks. Voting a straight party ticket is what you right and left wingers do. It is why Washington is so fucked up now.
No shit for brains, spoken like a moderate independent who can split the ticket or vote for the best person not like you party hacks. Voting a straight party ticket is what you right and left wingers do. It is why Washington is so fucked up now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What do you think of this candidate? ... ur'a bootlicker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQA4ww_AnQw
What do you think of this candidate? ... ur'a bootlicker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQA4ww_AnQw Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't live there you simple fuck. Is he your room mate?