A newbie questions on hobbying

Except for the useless category "MIXED"... A Brangus is mixed, so is a damn mule...tells you what you need to know in order to set expectations but the MIXED on the Ick eschews clarity for the sake of sensitivity, or some other snowflake shit. Mixed what? Inuit & Uighur? Hottentot & Micronesian? Nordic & Slav? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Hey don't shoot the messenger.

Do an incall ... so you don't have to fret about the hotel/motel.

Here's the second positive:

It's easier to walk away from her place if she lied about her appearances in her ad and/or the other hobbyists lied about her appearances in their reviews. Example: She's really 190 not 130 or she's a 3 in the face instead of an 8 or her tits are AAA's instead of triple "C's"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
There you go talking about reviews again.

If the OP is worried his "date" might be leo , as he seems a bit paranoid, then he'd be safer with an outcall. You wont "walk away" from an incall with old uncle leo.
There you go talking about reviews again.

YES! Your "most recent" provider "review" was FIVE YEARS AGO! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=457210

If the OP is worried his "date" might be leo , as he seems a bit paranoid, then he'd be safer with an outcall. You wont "walk away" from an incall with old uncle leo.

You think you'll "walk away" from an "outcall" "with old uncle leo"? Or do you enjoy getting cuffed by a female officer? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Your stalking really gets you no where!

Do your strip club ventures sharpen those "anti-cop" skills of yours? Sure seems to make you an expert on the subject!!!!
Your stalking really gets you no where!

Do your strip club ventures sharpen those "anti-cop" skills of yours? Sure seems to make you an expert on the subject!!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Glad to see your looking up my reviews for intel. Why don't you return the favor to us fellow tricks and write one of your own sometimes.

I'm no expert on cops are you?

I am intelligent enough to know that if LE can't control the situation then it's likely not happening. They can't control the situation in an outcall.
Glad to see your looking up my reviews for intel. ..... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Wrong!!! You demonstrate your ignorance on a regular basis.

I hardly ever use my Life Time Membership to my favorite strip club, so your "expertise" in the strip club business doesn't help me at all!
Do an incall ... so you don't have to fret about the hotel/motel. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you are that worried about it, then this is your answer.
  • RoxyG
  • 03-11-2017, 08:23 AM
Choose a lady that offers in call.
Choose a well-reviewed* lady that offers in call. Originally Posted by RoxyG
I hope you don't mind me "fixing it" FOR HIM!

*And read the Eccie reviews ... all of them ... before setting it up!
Pyramider: Not unless my SO is into threesome. She is not last time I checked.
Hi Brooke: Yes I know. I need to calm myself which is very hard to do for me.

Everyone: Thanks for advise and nice excuses. Originally Posted by livetoexcite

Why are you not fucking your wife? I fuck wives all the time. They love to give me expensive gifts, too. Doesn't she know you are fucking providers? If not, why not?
Why are you not fucking your wife? ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Did you say he was married?
Post #7.
Pyramider: Not unless my SO is into threesome. She is not last time I checked.
Hi Brooke: Yes I know. I need to calm myself which is very hard to do for me. Originally Posted by livetoexcite
"SO"!
If the SO is not a wife then what is the reason to hide?
Hey don't shoot the messenger. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Wouldn't dream of it. Au contraire, I 'preciate the opportunity to cast scorn on the uselessness of "mixed".

The fix could be easy and cheap: just deny review credit to any mutt who fails to edit "mixed" to something more descriptive. The smarter "mixed" sluts might want to get out in front of this by also editing their showcase ethnic designation to something more meaningful.
If the SO is not a wife then what is the reason to hide? Originally Posted by pyramider
So as not to alienate the SO in manner that will encourage her* to change her "status" to ...

... an "Insignificant Other"!!!

(*Assuming the female gender!)

A "Significant Other" lacks the marital status of a "wife" and the accompany legal benefits, but generally speaking in all other matters of the relationship they "enjoy" the same characteristics... which, unless some other agreement exists, includes fidelity.
Again, if the SO is not a wife why bother with hiding the fact he wants to screw hookers? If the OP is wanting to maintain the illusion of fidelity then why is even asking about hotels, hookers, etc?