What Happened to Harry Hines

Target by City Place is amazing! Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
Go on??
  • yambs
  • 04-09-2023, 11:31 AM
Target by City Place is amazing! Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
addison and monfort rd is popping with white/latinas....gotta check out city place!
Anytime of day for addison and monfort
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2023, 04:38 PM
addison and monfort rd is popping with white/latinas....gotta check out city place! Originally Posted by yambs
The warmer it gets, even more young whores come out, that's when you make new talent contacts
addison and monfort rd is popping with white/latinas....gotta check out city place! Originally Posted by yambs
Anytime of day for addison and monfort Originally Posted by Donhil
I did some recon the other day and can't seem to find this track. Is there a landmark, intersection or business nearby?
Anytime of day for addison and monfort Originally Posted by Donhil
I suppose I am either dense or naive (probably a combination of both), but I pass through Addison and Montfort often and don't recall seeing any ladies working the streets.
Addison crosses Belt Line at the little Airport and then turns into Inwood south of Beltline. Addison is West of the Dallas North Tollway.

Montford is East of the Dallas North Tollway and doesn't cross Addison or come near it.

Between 635 and the Belt Line, Addison crosses Alpha, Spring Valley, Preston Oaks, Celestial, Valley View and north of Belt Line, it crosses Arapaho where Montfort dies and turns into Knoll Trail Drive.
I wasn't thinking intersections. I assumed they meant Montfort Rd in Addison. Possibly the ladies are along Montford between Arapaho and Beltline. /Shrug
Montford between Alpha and Valley View is a pretty shady area during the day and must avoid at night.
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2023, 11:12 AM
Montford between Alpha and Valley View is a pretty shady area during the day and must avoid at night. Originally Posted by CG2014
All tracks are usually on shady parts of town, the talent that shows up sometimes look out of place, I've met "uptown" whores and wonder WTF they're doing there