Any old time posters

Muff ws a great contributor on ther "P". I know Big L and Wayward will give him high marks.
Muff ws a great contributor on ther "P". I know Big L and Wayward will give him high marks. Originally Posted by Kit Walker

Who?
Muffbro....good to see you back man. I remember some of the parties back in the day also!! Sadly i came back a newbie last year too.....had to have some board faithfuls vouch for me. Originally Posted by Easye
Yeah, sure wish I could renege on that vouch now. You've corrupted half the women in Houston since your return, money.
WOW...muffbro...that is a blast from the past...I think I went to a pool party...WOW...
TFF! Yeah, muffy, you're prolly gonna' have to start from scratch, my man. Don't get me wrong, I'd vouch for you but then again, I never thought I'd have this opportunity to say this to you.
Find some nOObie friendly providers, nOOb.
The "search button" is your friend.

muffbro needs a vouch. That's just too fucking funny!

• bbkid
  • 05-21-2012, 07:23 AM
TFF! Yeah, muffy, you're prolly gonna' have to start from scratch, my man. Don't get me wrong, I'd vouch for you but then again, I never thought I'd have this opportunity to say this to you.
Find some nOObie friendly providers, nOOb.
The "search button" is your friend.

muffbro needs a vouch. That's just too fucking funny!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
LMAO - nice to know we all have friends here.
[funkinnoobyprivates]he is cbj[/funkinnoobyprivates]
All these newbies popping up. LOL. Muff is good people.
  • bgood
  • 05-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Hey muffbro, I was wondering what happened to you. Those pool parties were great.
All these newbies popping up. LOL. Muff is good people. Originally Posted by blowpop
Plus, Muffy is almost as cute as NaN.
I heard NaN spits.
I heard NaN spits. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
The2Dogs hey I've lined up some hottys for you so you can get back in the game
Yep and I appreciate it too.
I have been working on a project that has been taking all my play time.
Another weekend of work and I will have it finished and can move on to the next phase which is the making the money part. That is when my play time opens up.
Muffbro is old time ASPD and I vouch for him.
How Bout a "Hell Raisers" reunion ???
LOL !!!