FBI just comfirmed that information on cunters laptop is NOT Russian Disinformation.

Yeah, he's got me on speed dial too. Originally Posted by Lapdog
At least he has interesting things to read, thats fo sho.
Nope. A thankless job and an exercise in futility. Like being a Trump supporter.
At least he has interesting things to read, thats fo sho. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
It's got to get old after awhile. I wouldn't want to do it.
Lapdog is gay.

Check your PMs, bub.

Typical WSND.
Lapdog is gay.

Check your PMs, bub.

Typical WSND. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

No, goober. I'm not gay. Not even kinda. There's nothing new in my PMs, bub.
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:08 PM
SM has a valid point- thank you for the confirmation LD!
I'll bet they don't. If they didn't use the amendment on Trump, they probably never will use it on anybody. I cannot imagine a worse president than Donald J. Trump. Originally Posted by Lapdog
They couldn't prove it on Trump. But there is over Forty Years of documented proof that Biden is stupid. Now stupidity, Gaffs and signs of Dementia they can do whatever they wish to Biden and he would never see it coming. Biden is just a tool and those that see it won't vote for him. Trump is the best president for these times. Biden would be the worse. He's not that smart to begin with. He's indecisive and corrupt and he's the ultimate puppet. Plus he's just as racist if not more so than Trump.
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:12 PM
L-17 - Agreed good sir!!!
DPST's are hiding the radical marxist agenda they plan to impose on america - under the guise of the 'smiling, senile, drooling joe and his hoe'!
SM has a valid point- thank you for the confirmation LD! Originally Posted by oeb11

What confirmation would that be, Chicken Little?
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:12 PM
Perseveration doth not cogent and constructive debate create
a fact and truth lost on DPST's!
They couldn't prove it on Trump. But there is over Forty Years of documented proof that Biden is stupid. Now stupidity, Gaffs and signs of Dementia they can do whatever they wish to Biden and he would never see it coming. Biden is just a tool and those that see it won't vote for him. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Even YOU know that's bullshit, Levi. Stupidity, gaffs, and signs of dementia have been some of Trump's hallmarks. Hallmarks of his entire shitshow of an administration. If they didn't use the 25th on him, they'll never use it on anyone.
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:20 PM
Like I was saying. Crow is the fruit of the skies...
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2020, 05:25 PM
Like I was saying. Crow is the fruit of the skies... Originally Posted by Lapdog
And you have nothing to say about the corrupt cunter profiting off daddy's position in gumment. They're just POS's...you can relate to that
You NEVER address the topic of the thread...BECAUSE YOU CAN'T crapdog!!