Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

How would you screen a newbie. I hate telling them no but I just want to be careful
Kelly there are a couple of different ways of screening methods collectively called alternative screening.

Some, such as work/employment info, have been mentioned earlier.

Some ladies may require to see a copy of driver's license.

To some guys it may seem like a lot of personal & potential blackmail info, however, the Providers in this scenario are usually established & well vouched for in our community.

It's just to prevent the newbies from pulling something naughty, and ultimately the Newbie-friendly Providers are the ones who are taking on the risk of seeing someone who are potentially kray kray.

We all have to start building that trust on something.
I've asked for a newbie to take a naked picture showing their face. They tend to say no for some reason, lol
I don't see newbies, but I get a lot of newbie requests. I would be willing to see them if I had a way to screen newbies, but I currently don't...would any of you ladies be kind enough to maybe give me some pointers on how to screen them via PM? Originally Posted by Slim.
What if you referred newbies to providers that don't screen? If they get through them, then they can give you a reference. Make sure they are legit.

I've seen 2 or 3 L2 providers that don't screen here in ECCIE. I think it's crazy but they don't. I usually won't see a provider unless they are P411 members.
What do you know, I'm a p411 member. .. lol
I'm a newbie and its hard when everyone is asking for 2 referrals but I understand. Being safe is the most important thing and I'm sure its to make sure the person is not crazy.

With that said… If its to make sure someone is not working undercover. I'd think you can verify most jobs on LinkedIn, FB, goggling their name and phone number. May not work for most but I'm in sales so and I'd come up.

Also, I noticed that girls don't like texting options till verified. If I was a girl, Id ask for some pictures… Like telling them to take a random pic to know its real and not a cop. Like, take a picture holding 3 fingers up and showing your junk. The 3 fingers so its random and no cop is going to show their junk and face in the same pick.

Anyways… My 2 cents. Everyone should be save out there.
I've asked for a newbie to take a naked picture showing their face. They tend to say no for some reason, lol Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
My first time trying his I was in Seattle and went to BP. As a guy, I was worried about what I was getting in to and didn't want to walk into a sting or have them come to me. I only reached out to people that were ok with text.

Once I found some one I asked to verify if that was really them. She sent me a picture but that could have been a saved pic. So I asked her to hold 4 finders up on left hand and take a picture in the mirror showing her face. She did… Then she asked me to send a pick of me showing my junk. I told her I was worried where the picture could end up. She replied that she was worried that I was the law. so I agreed to take a pick showing most of my face and junk.

I also googled her phone number and that how I found this site. Some good came out of it I guess. I found a way to me a little more safe. Lets just say I'd rather stay away from BP.
I'm Newbie Friendly.!