BP providers...

Thanks for the compkiments, guys.

Iridemhard, you should definitely write a review and save other guys the wasted time & money.
location location location is important sometimes if business is not picking up your in area traveling can help with well advice notice and pre books from hobbyist NWA is a good place to hobby if you can IJS. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Yes I agree I need to move around im a familiar face and ppl get sick of Kourtneyk I think for some reason. Lol😄.. I go to Dallas one week out of the month and I do great there. I have been thinking of trying NWA area im just not familiar with it and don't kno how business is there.
You will find the guys up in NWA both friendly and happy to see you. I will be happy to greet you on the first Saturday you come up here...
NWA is a great place to visit, Kourtney. There are some great guys here!
I am definitely planning a visit to NWA in the next several weeks!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!
You will find the guys up in NWA both friendly and happy to see you. I will be happy to greet you on the first Saturday you come up here... Originally Posted by Pool_man57
Definitely will be planning a trip to NWA in a couple weeks for sure then. I'm definitely ready for some friendlier eccie gentlemen. Apparently Im not well liked or eager to be seen by some of the eccie gentlemen around here. I'm not sure wat I have done but it is really frustrating at times the way some of these clients can say some of the meanest things. But have never met me. I'm not all tht bad I don't think. I'll be letting u kno the exact days I'll be coming once I get it all planned out.
NWA is a great place to visit, Kourtney. There are some great guys here! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
If u wouldn't mind will u help me out with wat city and area in NWA are good places in stay at for when I go. Please and Ty girl.
If u wouldn't mind will u help me out with wat city and area in NWA are good places in stay at for when I go. Please and Ty girl. Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Not a problem, hun. PM sent.