Ladies: Are You (Have you been) a Swinger?

There have been significant changes made at the 13th Floor over the past two years. I know the owners pretty well and they are in the process of completely renovating one of the playrooms. It should be complete next weekend and they promise it will be a terrific improvement.
What Jas said
my S O and I have been swingers for over 15 years...we attend the two clubs here and have been to other clubs in Houston/Austin/and Phoenix
I've been there several times, although it's been quite a while since my last visit. Based on visits then (don't know what it's like now), I always advised people to try if at all possible to go with a group you already play with because you never knew what kind of crowd was likely to be there. I always managed to have a great time, even if it was only as an exhibitionist/voyeur.

The actual place was very nice, though, and in a very discreet location.

Jas
Originally Posted by EbonyBabeUTR
It is still a nice place to visit and the wife and I try to do so at least once a week. We were in there Friday night and had a great time. Like you said it is always better to be there with people you know but the people are real friendly so it is hard not to know someone if you go very often.

There have been significant changes made at the 13th Floor over the past two years. I know the owners pretty well and they are in the process of completely renovating one of the playrooms. It should be complete next weekend and they promise it will be a terrific improvement. Originally Posted by lenh51
Do you know if they are changing the semi private room in the front or one of the open rooms in the back?
They will be changing one of the open rooms to make it more private - kind of inbetween the semi-private room and the group room.
Wow txcwby, I remember the old Jet Set too!

Having said that, I haven't actually been involved in the lifestyle in may years but it sure was fun back in the day! LOL!