It may be time to take your family out of New York City.

Can you believe it has been 18hrs since these police officers have been killed, no word from President Obama ... Originally Posted by Cherie
Yes, and here is why:

When I heard Mr. White House Constitutional Law "Professor" take the officer to task for doing his job, I could see the handwriting on the wall.

He has no respect and regard for the police, and won't start now.
race is the flash point...its a useful tool

similar to the rank and file of the democrat party being useful to them

but its much more than that

saying its a coming race war is like saying the revolutionary war was fought against the germans (hessians)
Can you believe it has been 18hrs since these police officers have been killed, no word from President Obama Originally Posted by Cherie
out of the depths of the heart, the mouth speaks

obama's innate racism and hatreds blurted out in the other cases....

this one is different
Bloody, bloody, bloody....Mayor Warren Wilhelm, jr. is certainly to blame for the murder of these two police officers.

What could possibly go wrong when you tell a group of people that they are right and the police are wrong, then order the police to stand down and watch them break the laws night after night?

Thousands of people reported in the media that murdered cops would be the outcome within minutes of Mayor Wilhelm delivering his historic speech. It is not that hard to predict, take a look at illegal immigrants, muslims, the protesters or any other group of people that politicians turn a blind eye to the law in return for a vote, the end result will always be the same: Innocent Americans will die.
In 2008 while running for president of the United States, Senator Barack Obama returned to "his homeland" in Kenya for a visit. His cousin, Marxist-Islamist Raila Odinga was running for president after his coup failed years earlier. Odinga promised a constitution based on Sharia. He lost the election. His cousin Barack made an incendiary speech on the radio that suggested the election was rigged against his cousin. Riots broke out as Obama returned to the campaign in the states. Many died, mostly Christians, as churches were burned. It was only after Obama made another radio address (recorded in the US) that said his cousin (the loser) should share power with the winner and that elements of Sharia would be included in the new laws.
After the successful election of Obama to the throne....um, Oval Office did he send forth his ambassador to encourage the people of Kenya to vote for the new Sharia inspired constitution.
This is all documented but the US media didn't report it. It was only if you paid attention to the world media that you heard anything about it at all.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2014, 09:33 AM
For the record, the names of the officers indicate they too each belonged to a minority group: Officer Wenjin Liu and Officer Raphael Ramos.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nypd-cops-killed-brooklyn-ambush/story?id=27738835

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB has it correct , it is not a fucking Race War. As much as JD and gfejunkie and that dumb bitch Cherie think it is.

If you believe it hasn't started already you're not only a bigger dumb-ass than I thought you were you're a fucking fool.

Lock and load, people. Lock and load. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

A race war is about to start in New York City. ). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Apparently he perceives "cops" to be a "race." Originally Posted by LexusLover
JD is the fucking idiot that thinks there is going to be a race war.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2014, 09:37 AM
]

A race war is about to start in New York City. ). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is it going to be anything like Ebola?
In 2008 while running for president of the United States, Senator Barack Obama returned to "his homeland" in Kenya for a visit. His cousin, Marxist-Islamist Raila Odinga was running for president after his coup failed years earlier. Odinga promised a constitution based on Sharia. He lost the election. His cousin Barack made an incendiary speech on the radio that suggested the election was rigged against his cousin. Riots broke out as Obama returned to the campaign in the states. Many died, mostly Christians, as churches were burned. It was only after Obama made another radio address (recorded in the US) that said his cousin (the loser) should share power with the winner and that elements of Sharia would be included in the new laws.
After the successful election of Obama to the throne....um, Oval Office did he send forth his ambassador to encourage the people of Kenya to vote for the new Sharia inspired constitution.
This is all documented but the US media didn't report it. It was only if you paid attention to the world media that you heard anything about it at all. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
maybe it would be a good idea if you start substantiating your ridiculous claims at the time you make them, rather than simply pontificating based on what you think you might have seen somewhere.

Otherwise, expect someone ... Everyone ... To challenge the efficacy of your "facts," JDIdiot.

And just saying "this is all documented" doesn't prove shit. You have no credibility.

In other words, Spanky, you can't start the car less''n you blow into the meter first.
]

Is it going to be anything like Ebola?
Originally Posted by WTF
BTW:
What is the Ebola quarantine statistic today?
How many U.S. citizens and/or visitors to the U.S. are on the "watch list"?
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2014, 09:43 AM
Your dream of a race war will have to wait.

. Originally Posted by WTF

If you believe it hasn't started already you're not only a bigger dumb-ass than I thought you were you're a fucking fool.

Lock and load, people. Lock and load. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You want to put your money where your mouth is...on my cock!

This too, will pass. You little bitches run around screaming from one so called crisis to the next , when in actuality they just news events, exploited by the media to the ignorant masses. Don't be part of the fucking herd.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2014, 09:45 AM
BTW:
What is the Ebola quarantine statistic today?
How many U.S. citizens and/or visitors to the U.S. are on the "watch list"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Aren't you the one that said Ebola would spread like the flu?

Do you believe that JD is correct in saying NYC is about to have a race war? I'm am on the record as saying that he is full of shit. Care to join me or are you in agreement with that dumb fucker?

IB has it correct , it is not a fucking Race War. As much as JD and gfejunkie and that dumb bitch Cherie think it is. Originally Posted by WTF
#1: There are more than two "races" in this country.
#2: Unfortunately, because they are severely outnumbered, it does appear that for the most part members of the Black communities are burning, stealing, destroying, beating, and killing in response to their allegations of police brutality directed at the members of the Black communities throughout the country. So, it does appear that for the most part the members of the Black communities throughout the country want to instigate skirmishes with the police. To some, particularly if directed at NonBlack police officers, that might appear to be a "desire" to engage in a racially oriented confrontation with others, who happen to be wearing uniforms or out of uniform at the moment.

What's the saying: If one doesn't want shit, don't start any shit.
And the other one: Don't start any shit you can't finish.*

*As a contractor you probably know it as: Don't write a check you can't pay.
Aren't you the one that said Ebola would spread like the flu? . Originally Posted by WTF
Yes (* Qualified below, of course). And I gave you the stats from New York (current events?) of the numbers under the "watch", which had geometrically expanded, which is what I said.

You quieted down after that ... do I need to drag them up again?

BTW: How's your man in the White House doing on his War on Ebola?

Speaking of waging WARS!

*Actually, I don't take credit for that ... analogy ... the CDC and a number of physicians familiar with communicable diseases coined that comparison, and just only a week ago I went to an area recovery area in a hospital to see a friend just out of surgery and almost at every corner was a notice with a sanitation station to cleanse one's hands with an "Ebola Warning"!
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2014, 10:01 AM
Yes (* Qualified below, of course). And I gave you the stats from New York (current events?) of the numbers under the "watch", which had geometrically expanded, which is what I said.

You quieted down after that ... do I need to drag them up again?

BTW: How's your man in the White House doing on his War on Ebola?

Speaking of waging WARS!

*Actually, I don't take credit for that ... analogy ... the CDC and a number of physicians familiar with communicable diseases coined that comparison, and just only a week ago I went to an area recovery area in a hospital to see a friend just out of surgery and almost at every corner was a notice with a sanitation station to cleanse one's hands with an "Ebola Warning"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How many deaths from Ebola do we have in this country?

I had said from the start it would be contained. You were the alarmist. Not me.

I can dig up that thread if you like...you looked like an idiot in it.
Talk about stupid....it's a race war if one side decides that it is a race war and that is their motivation. Kind of like the people in Washington DC who didn't see Vietnam for what it was. For nearly 20 years they assumed something that wasn't true and for that, they lost. WTF is a perfect example of such muddleheaded thinking. If one man kills another because of his race the dead man is still dead even if he doesn't believe in racism.

This is going to be a war about racism if the powers that be want it that way and there is nothing in their words that says otherwise now. De Blasio, Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama all think in terms of race, 1960s race. Their time has passed but they don't know it. There are millions of mixed race people in the US but their are told that they are Hispanic, black, or Asian rather than Americans. Their brand of racism is dying and like a cornered animal they are dangerous. Do you think a black panther is more dangerous than a biege panther.