How long should I hold it in...

So do you always ask others for advice on when you should spank your monkey?

I swear this place is fucking weird as shit. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Well, it's history now---spank, spunked, or spurt---just a memory---

No future plans as of today. But yesterday my debt was paid. Good cool girl, hard worker, much fun.

So currently I think Im in the spank free zone---

No future plans as of today. But yesterday my debt was paid. Good cool girl, hard worker, much fun.

So currently I think Im in the spank free zone--- Originally Posted by Wanna bone
for future reference three days is the longest you need to wait any longer than that for volume is a waste, unless you're trying to go without so that first pop goes a little faster.

So currently I think Im in the spank free zone--- Originally Posted by Wanna bone
Well thanks for the update I was waiting breathlessly all day for that info.
Well thanks for the update I was waiting breathlessly all day for that info. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Me too. But, we still don't know which direction to blow.

SisTwis, great comments. You make me LMFAO!
Well thanks for the update I was waiting breathlessly all day for that info. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
No problem, your welcome.
Why don't you jerk off into a jar for a couple weeks, put a bow on it and give it to the next lucky lady you see?
The explosion is all in the head.....unless your watching it dump on face, tits, or ass..... Splashing in a jacket,.....I personally don't give a care. I ain't holding it to bust on me.
Why don't you jerk off into a jar for a couple weeks, put a bow on it and give it to the next lucky lady you see? Originally Posted by ben dover
OMG! That is so gross but it made me laugh so dam hard. I can imagine it's happened though. LMAO!
Unload, drink lots of water and drink juice like rrabbit suggested. While you are at it, don't have asparagus or seafood. Originally Posted by SA Angel
This. Do you really want to be "that guy?"
The poor man has a life so devoid of human contact of any notable measure he lives in his own fantasy of his belief hookers are GFE even when they aren't there.
Hmm. Had sex with the wife Monday night and blew on her stomach, large shot. Had sex with the provider date over a nooner yesterday, ended up blowing a big load all over her chest. Then, I was totally spent. I can't even envision wanting to blow again....until tomorrow.....��