Medical emergencies

She's just self promoting....... She's a whore that makes use of every opportunity..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Can you even make it UP two flights of stairs?
I know hindsight is 20/20, but when he asked you to help him down the stairs you should have taken his wallet, hit him in the face, and pushed him down the stairs. Then call 911 and say you just found a guy who looked like he had been mugged. That might be easier to explain to his SO. And I am just kidding in case the absurdity of this didn't come across as intended.
... If something happens to you ..., I *will* call EMS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I would hope you will first try mouth to dick resuscitation!

So which hobbyist life did you ruin?
Trash bags are cheap, handy, and will even fit you!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Please don't forget the duck tape! Yeah.... the duck tape is a nessasity. Nothing's more annoying than a screaming bag of trash.
If I felt someone truly needed it, I'd be calling EMS too.
It wasn't my client. I rent my incall to a few select providers, and when I arrived for my appointment, they were still here because he was on the floor having a goddam seizure and she was trying to get him dressed and out the door (in all fairness, she was concerned about fucking up my scheduled session - which did get canceled). I said, "there's absolutely no way that we can take a seizing man down two flights of stairs. Call EMS right fucking now." I feel bad for the guy, but there was no way I wasn't going to call for help.
Whut if'n tha medic'l 'mergency ain't thet siri-us? Laik a feller blows 'is load so fierce thet he sprains a testy-cull? Laik spraint so bad, it pops up inta his belly, an' it's soooo far up thar ya cain't e'en dig it out wif a melon-baller duct-taped to a chopstikk! Thet mite maik it so's he culdn't walk fer shee'yit. Not thet enny thang laik thet's e'er happent ta me. Ah's jus' askin' fer a friend.
Whut if'n tha medic'l 'mergency ain't thet siri-us? Laik a feller blows 'is load so fierce thet he sprains a testy-cull? Laik spraint so bad, it pops up inta his belly, an' it's soooo far up thar ya cain't e'en dig it out wif a melon-baller duct-taped to a chopstikk! Thet mite maik it so's he culdn't walk fer shee'yit. Not thet enny thang laik thet's e'er happent ta me. Ah's jus' askin' fer a friend.
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Omg! So freaking funny. I totally love you and your sprain testicle David.Douchehurst
It really depends on the medical emergency and how much experience you have in the field. Apparently the provider had none. Either way, when a person is having a long prolonged or any seizure for goodness sake DONT dress him/her. If at all possible put something in the mouth to prevent biting and then do everything possible to hold the person down. A basic CPR class should be available and mandatory for every person. Sadly, I don't think politicians would agree with me. Call EMS if the situation calls for it and don't hesitate to do so.
I forgot to mention that if you have a medical condition like that then talk to your provider about it just like someone in a wheelchair would.
Omg! So freaking funny. I totally love you and your sprain testicle David.Douchehurst Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
IT WUZN'T MEH! Ah dun said Ah wuz askin' on bee-half of a friendt o' mine. Nee-thar one o' mah freestone peach pits has e'er gone AWOL frum tha fuzzy compoundt!
So which hobbyist life did you ruin this time? Originally Posted by bottoms up
inquiring minds
It wasn't my client. I rent my incall to a few select providers, and when I arrived for my appointment, they were still here because he was on the floor having a goddam seizure and she was trying to get him dressed and out the door (in all fairness, she was concerned about fucking up my scheduled session - which did get canceled). I said, "there's absolutely no way that we can take a seizing man down two flights of stairs. Call EMS right fucking now." I feel bad for the guy, but there was no way I wasn't going to call for help. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
More curious now
Which provider was it?
What you're saying is because this poor guy chose a provider that shares an incall with another less discrete provider he had his life ruined?
Sounds like a good reason not to see providers that share incalls!
BU,I believe you missed the point of the thread. Btw, are you a bandle?
Btw, are you a bandle? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix