Who is the hottest "celebrity" in San Antonio

She doesn't wear a wedding ring these days...
I kind of dig, Karen Grace of KENS.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-14-2010, 12:07 AM
Yes, me too.

Along with Kellie Patterson, Sarah Lucero, Vicki Buffolino.
yeppers!!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertai...fe3d_html.html

and found this blog accidentally on a goggle search...
[ame="http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70438"]Anyone else find Tanji Patton /Ursula Pari - Forums[/ame]

seems this has been an item of conversation for a long time.......
Vanessa Macias, Natalie Tejeda, Megan Alexander, Karen Grace, Tiffany Mock,
and who could forget Kristina Guerrero???
  • Mokoa
  • 02-14-2010, 01:53 PM
I certainly remember Kristine as well!

Doing quite well with the E! Network nowadays.
No shit....I banged Jennifer Broome a year and a half or so ago....She's a party animal away from the set.
Just Sayin! Originally Posted by Rooster
I always thought she was a lesbo.......
What BigBudha said...

"I heard things too"

SF
Rooster, if I were there I would shake your hand and buy you a drink to hear the story. . .

WELL DONE, Sir!!!!!!!!
I thought and had heard she was a lesbo as well. She wasn't that night....but she was lit.
I hear she is dating some dude that was an actor on the old T.V. show "WINGS". Can't think of his name?
I love it when people go to the Lesbian card. Maybe it's true..? I dunno,. Whenever I hear it, I take it with a Texas truckload full of sand because 9 times out of 10, it's a rumor usually started by some tool who didn't have enough game to get into her panties...if she falls into that other 10% well, good on her because that turns me on and I'd just like to watch.
My info comes from individuals that are deeply seated in the high class gay community here in SA. Same sources also claim, fellow weather forecaster, Steve Browne (KSAT) is quite the queen........
I'm a leg man and I am absolutely obsessed with the thighs of Monica Taylor from the KABB morning show.
And our first glimpse at her was in 2003 when she became the corporate communications manager for Spurs Sports & Entertainment, owners of the team.

Someone mentioned Mileka Lincoln and she was born on the Big Island of Hawaii and graduated fro the University of Southern California -- yeppers ==> a Trojan:

have to concur with Rooster. I have hung out with ms. Broome on a couple of ocassions and she is a bit of a party animal. Now that I know that she likes to play. Next time I see her I am going to have to give it a go.
Monica Taylor, gets me up and going each morning.