Don't Try This At Home

That's what I've been trying to figure out. Accidents in bad weather...eh...happens all the time. A car planted directly on it's nose....???

Lucy, you got sum 'splainning to do!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Lol. So true.
If this were to occur here in Toronto it would be all over the news for days.
Lol. So true.
If this were to occur here in Toronto it would be all over the news for days. Originally Posted by arianne
Aaahhh....Toronto! Home of the "squeeze left" and "squeeze right" signs... Truer words in motoring have NEVER been spoken!
It went viral. It was on NBC Nightly News tonight. When I saw it this morning it was from two separate people on Facebook.
Well, it seems quite newsworthy. Did they explain how it happened?

..Viral... such a funny word.
From the Fox station up there:
Car flips and takes it on the nose

Updated: Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011, 10:43 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 02 Feb 2011, 8:49 AM EST(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - Commuters on Interstate 93 in Salem, NH were doing a double-take when they spotted this car yesterday.
As you can see in the Eagle Tribune video , the vehicle skidded off the road, flipped and came to a rest on its nose.
No word on the condition of that driver.
That car remained upended for some time as police responded to several simultaneous accidents along that same stretch of 93 south.
WOWZA! Ummm common sense would tell ya not to bother driving in that stuff, but I digress.

I have seen snow maybe 3 times in the south since I have been alive....I stayed put.