Sistine Chapel - showing my respek

• Trey
  • 02-22-2017, 05:52 AM
Hillary lost.

Better "luck" next time! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're the only one who cares. The umpa lumpas won. Why dont you get over it.
You're the only one who cares. The umpa lumpas won. Why dont you get over it. Originally Posted by Trey
Still butthurt I see....
  • Trey
  • 02-22-2017, 07:13 AM
I truly dont get it. Why do yall think anyone cares that hillary lost? I didnt like hillary either. You have got to work on a new line, hillary and the election were last year.
I truly dont get it. Originally Posted by Trey
That would have been a good place to stop right there!
Naaah I actually got my "eye" on you. and much smarter than you'll ever be. It seems the pool of providers you like harass is shrinking but you can chose to keep it moving or not. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Amor, I am still waitin on how YOU think you are smarter than I will ever be.....?
Earth Wind and Fire said Keep Your Head To The Sky. ;-)
REO Speedwagon sung Ridin the storm out... so what?
You pull another stunt like you did today in the Coed forum and I will RTM your sorry ass again. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Again?
Naaah I actually got my "eye" on you. and much smarter than you'll ever be. It seems the pool of providers you like harass is shrinking but you can chose to keep it moving or not. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Still waitin on your proof of this theorem..... js
Still waitin on your proof of this theorem..... js Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Don't hold your breath.
.... I want Mod status so I can say "how you like them points"...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO Originally Posted by TryWeakly
He's a typical Liberal: arbitrary and capricious.
that TW mandle need to get her ass back in the kitchen and cook a negro some bacon and eggs over easy...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
One of the funnier ones from this month..... typical .......

but but but not this hot thot stripper I met in the club tonight.

Spit some SC game...flashed my shiney new removable gold grill and the 19 yr old fucked me silly for $100 flat right in the VIP. Rode the fuck outta me. I thought we were gonna get caught and she get fired...but the bouncers are cool with me. they was all in the parking lot admiring my ride after I fucked her and walked out. I may review that one. The point of the story is She was not a time waster and she is making the game great again.

Gave me the digits and all.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Epic .... just epic .....

Shiny new removable grill <<< LMFAO, player !
**yawn**

;-)