Encounter: Mistake with ConnerDDD

LoL
+1
Makes you wonder how much personal info some ladies save.
All that pillow talk during all those cream pieing sessions is coming back to bite him. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
She blowing up my DM’s on the other site. I would tell her to eat my dick but I think she rather eat my Big Mac.
There’s also a brand new “amazing” review on her on the other site from an unverified “male” with his first post. Quack!
The review was exactly like my visit. Pics are very old! Originally Posted by Samcro84
Originally Posted by Dirtybirdy5678
She keeps DM me. I have absolutely no interest in seeing her so she has nothing to do with all that rage. But if she keeps it up, I might go ahead and see her via my tryst account at a discount and review her.keep it up lol
There’s also a brand new “amazing” review on her on the other site from an unverified “male” with his first post. Quack! Originally Posted by Astros1965

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...me-with-Conner
I concur, she's awful.
^^^^
Here's a clue maybe if you guys would stop your beef with her and shit talking she probably wouldn't send any messages. Seems like the ones who are complaining are the ones who are starting shit.Let that soak in for a minute. IMO
Here's a clue maybe if you guys would stop your beef with her and shit talking she probably wouldn't send any messages. Seems like the ones who are complaining are the ones who are starting shit.Let that soak in for a minute. IMO Originally Posted by Limeman
Nah. I made a simple comment on of her reviews where it made her lose her god damn now. And im just one of many she is doing this too. But now she is clearly read ROS info. The way I see it. If she wants to waste her time to write novels via DM on another site despite me not wasting a single second clicking and reading them, well that’s on her. Wish she used that same energy at the gym