Is any thread truly off topic if Tara is in it?

Edit: Nevermind eccienewbie your not worth it. Enjoy your posts though.:-D
unbelievable...i just got sick Originally Posted by fletch
Want me too grab you a bag babydoll?
Edit: Nevermind eccienewbie your not worth it. Enjoy your posts though.:-D Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'll be sure and give you some more, sweetie. On that you may rely. Promise.
Eccienewbie where have you been? I miss your insightful posts!
I'll be sure and give you some more, sweetie. On that you may rely. Promise. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Bet that my Love
Eccienewbie where have you been? I miss your insightful posts! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Well, hello, Ms, Kendall. I've been back east for a while doing that thing I do.

Missed you, too.

But I'm not talkin' 'bout your posts, although those are nice, too.
Tara and Pyramider aren't the root of all derailed threads. Dammit. Originally Posted by phildo
I do not derail or hijack threads. My tainted perspective is may be tainted but I stay on topic.
Well, I missed you too! So, how was the weather back East? Are the sights as lovely as they arw down here?
I do not derail or hijack threads. My tainted perspective is may be tainted but I stay on topic. Originally Posted by pyramider
Wheres the taint?
Well, I missed you too! So, how was the weather back East? Are the sights as lovely as they arw down here? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The weather was fair to middlin' and the sights were about the same. Which reminds me, I really like apple cobbler and donuts, but I'm not so fond of asparagus. What are your thoughts on the matter?
I love me some apple cobbler and donuts, but my booty doesn't! Asparagus doesn't agree with you gents later, if you get my drift! Pineapple is much friendlier

Feel free to correct my grammar, punctuation and spelling.
I love me some apple cobbler and donuts, but my booty doesn't! Asparagus doesn't agree with you gents later, if you get my drift! Pineapple is much friendlier

Feel free to correct my grammar, punctuation and spelling. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
It looks fine to me. Speaking of which, I have pickles in my hair. They used to be in my shoes, but now they're in my hair. Discuss.
I'll be damned. That happened to me at the Ranger's game. I can't tell you what I was doing behind home plate!
I'll be damned. That happened to me at the Ranger's game. I can't tell you what I was doing behind home plate! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I like baseball. I bet pickles would make a good cobbler, but they would probably fall through the hole in a donut, so I won't try to make a pickle donut.
Do I detect a little back woods, redneck coming out in you? Perhaps you should stay in Dallas a minute to regroup! Yehaw!