The Huey P. Newton Gun Club & 2nd Amendment!

+1

It's not just the lame-stream media, but they are the forum that gives certain groups, politicians and individuals a soapbox to stand on to disseminate their lies and hate. Plus, if the overwhelming preponderance of these so-called victims didn't have a criminal history showing that they were forever in direct conflict with the police, they might have a case. Instead, these so-called victims are, more often than not, like the lawyer Gary Hoy who kept throwing himself against windows in high rise buildings until one broke.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hope those KansASS truck stops don't have any second story, or higher, windows !!
From reading the posts on this site I see that republicans treat everyone the same and expect the best from everyone. They don't excuse misbehavior, they don't apologize for that bad behavior, and they don't expect that behavior just because of something that happened years ago. Now, the libs treat black people kind of like pets at the worst (they don't have good judgement and it's not their fault, they don't make good choices and it was someone else's fault, and they cannot perform as well as white people so they need extra help) and like over seers at the best. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Holy shit. You really believe that, dontcha JDrunk?

Of course you do.

You gotta be happier than a pig in shit with all the racial tension in America right now.
Assup, make like a Dallas police robot and blow Eva.
Probably closer to a tree chipper .....
Assup, make like a Dallas police robot and blow Eva. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is that you gay rey? Oh no it is turd fly.

Someone mentions the word "blow" and LOOK WHO CHIMES IN !!!! Why, IT"S EKIM, the resident fag and dingleberry picker !
Someone mentions the word "blow" and LOOK WHO CHIMES IN !!!! Why, IT"S EKIM, the resident fag and dingleberry picker ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He even sounds somewhat jealous that another might have first shot ...

... at a pile of shit to sniff ... and begins the name-calling with innuendos. !

The truckers are going to get disgusted with him.
He even sounds somewhat jealous that another might have first shot ...

... at a pile of shit to sniff ... and begins the name-calling with innuendos. !

The truckers are going to get disgusted with him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have you bought him a ring yet lexie? ...............
Have you bought him a ring yet lexie? ............... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Speaking of "rings" ....

.... do you clean and sanitize your cock ring after each use down at the stalls?

I am just asking!
Speaking of "rings" ....

.... do you clean and sanitize your cock ring after each use down at the stalls?

I am just asking! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would a eunuch like him need one ? !! He's a " receiver" and KNOWN " bottom man " , aka "pump jack " !!!
Speaking of "rings" ....

I am just asking! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If I had one it would be to large for you.
The Washington Post is a left wing paper. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bezos of Amazon owns the washington post.
If I had one it would be to large for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, I wouldn't put mine around my neck ....
....like you would need to do at the truck stop stalls.
Well, I wouldn't put mine around my neck ....
....like you would need to do at the truck stop stalls. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexie lacking...> <.... Gay rey
EKIM The Inbred Chimp....> < ...woomby, assup and everyone that stops by his KansASS gloryholes !