Kamala...Kamala you aren't cutting it!!

All of the Democrats will run as far to the left as possible during the Primaries,(lest they endure the wrath of AOC), and shift toward the center in the General.

The danger in this is the AOC crowd might feel betrayed and just stay home, giving the election to President Trump.
^^^^^ That would be the best possible outcome ..... but I wouldn't bet on it .....the dim-retards are hellbent on voting for ANY candidate because of their Trump hate, irregardless of their stupidity on their ideas of how to run a country .....
The only way Trump will win is if they select Hillary again.
All of the Democrats will run as far to the left as possible during the Primaries,(lest they endure the wrath of AOC), and shift toward the center in the General.

The danger in this is the AOC crowd might feel betrayed and just stay home, giving the election to President Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S
There is no "AOC crowd". In 2016 Bernie Sanders was the standard-bearer for what you now call the AOC crowd. My bet is very few Sanders supporters voted for Donald Trump. Right now Joe Biden is the Democratic leader. It is very doubtful, assuming he runs, that he will campaign to appeal to the far left voters.
There is no "AOC crowd". In 2016 Bernie Sanders was the standard-bearer for what you now call the AOC crowd. My bet is very few Sanders supporters voted for Donald Trump. Right now Joe Biden is the Democratic leader. It is very doubtful, assuming he runs, that he will campaign to appeal to the far left voters. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
How do you know that? All the energy is on the new, younger left wing wack jobs. Bernie only got 400 people at his rally after he announced he was running again. He did pull in some money. I’m guessing here, but the young crowd that supported Bernie might go for a younger commie.
How do you know that? All the energy is on the new, younger left wing wack jobs. Bernie only got 400 people at his rally after he announced he was running again. He did pull in some money. I’m guessing here, but the young crowd that supported Bernie might go for a younger commie. Originally Posted by bambino
The younger left wingers really like communism - I wish they would move to a communist country and renounce America for good, so they couldn't vote.
The only way Trump will win is if they select Hillary again. Originally Posted by bamscram
How about a friendly bet? Loser takes 2 weeks off.

Oops I forgot about you...,never mind.
I like her stance on legalizing prostitution.

I don't like her because she is a [redacted]. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I wonder if she’s CBJ ?

Oops I forgot about you...,never mind. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He’ll just change his account again if he loses. But you knew that.
He’ll just change his account again if he loses. But you knew that. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, he’s been under this handle for awhile now. I just forgot that he welches on his bets.

I don’t think 2 weeks off would hurt anyone too much, just trying to keep it friendly.
I know you don't believe me Speedracer, but AOC is the face of the new Democratic party.
I have said it before but you dismissed her. I think that's a mistake. She appeals to the Millenials, She's a rebel. She's fresh and new. There will people who listen to her.

There is no "AOC crowd". In 2016 Bernie Sanders was the standard-bearer for what you now call the AOC crowd. My bet is very few Sanders supporters voted for Donald Trump. Right now Joe Biden is the Democratic leader. It is very doubtful, assuming he runs, that he will campaign to appeal to the far left voters. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And unfortunately Ellen, she's not going to fade away anytime soon ..... I mean, she's from New York, and the voters are stupid enough they'll keep her in office forever, much like Texas voters did when Henry B. Gonzales was their congressman ..... for the last 20 or so years of his life he didn't know who he was or where he was, he didn't have the ability to speak in competent, coherent sentences, (and granted, AOC is already displaying many of those same traits) but the voters of Texas kept on re-electing him ..... I fear New York will do the same with her, much like California voters aren't smart enough to dump Pelosi .....

Oops I forgot about you...,never mind. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

You don't now squat about me .Sure I will take the bet. You do know my vacation had nothing to do with the handle ivabiggen you trumpkins keep trying to hang on me.
Or not.
He’ll just change his account again if he loses. But you knew that. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, he’s been under this handle for awhile now. I just forgot that he welches on his bets.

I don’t think 2 weeks off would hurt anyone too much, just trying to keep it friendly. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

You guys must have tutored Smolett on how to make shit up.
You guys must have tutored Smolett on how to make shit up. Originally Posted by bamscram
You’re the one who keeps changing his handle and making bullshit up Jussie. Smollet should be your new handle.