Will Peanut Butter Mask the Smell of Dick?

Whew! Good to know you're just trolling. I thought you were serious for a second.
Just wash your fucking meat bags
I don't know, but peanut butter breath doesn't sound all that enticing, either, 'ghost'.

Why not just toss her an Altoid and let her multi-task?

Heh!

I don't know, but peanut butter breath doesn't sound all that enticing, either, 'ghost'.

Why not just toss her an Altoid and let her multi-task?

Heh!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Throw some jelly on your butt, and she can swirl up a PBJ on the taint (with her tongue) don't you thinck? Either way, who kisses a hooker? It's not like they have feelings... you know, like other people.

I kid, I kid...
  • savak
  • 08-25-2014, 09:55 PM
I just heard on a radio show that peanut butter will hide the smell of rancid penis.

Ladies (and perhaps some gents), is there merit to this claim?

What creative ways have you ladies and guys used to mask the stank if a shower is not available? Originally Posted by Simon Riley

What I want to know is how you concluded your twig and berries stank. Did you get one of your buddies to sniff you, or are you so flexible you can bend over and get a nose full?

And don't try and tell me you rubbed your finger around down there then smelled it. Do you know where your finger has been? I mean really, you could'a been scratchin' your ass while you took a nap.

Does it work like milk taking away ass smell? Originally Posted by pyramider
Now that's funny!

Haven't you heard of bathing? use soap
Haven't you heard of bathing? use soap Originally Posted by pickupkid
I've spoken with several ladies over the past few years and apparently, you haven't. So... This is a bit awkward...

Perhaps, you may want to try the peanut butter thing. I mean, it wouldn't hurt... right?
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

My day is going to go a whole lot differently than I planned now thanks to this video!