Session length preferrence?

KIDDING!! LOL smileysex:
I always wish I could have gone longer. At my age my first is always super quick and they get longer the more nuts.

I suppose I'm lucky enough to be able to get off several times in a session. There was a provider in Boston who had this "Let's see how many I can get out of you" attitude. She managed to pull 4 orgasms out of me over 2hr session. I'd get off and she'd like to see how quickly she could get me back up. She's the bar I hold other providers to at this point. Anybody going to Boston PM I'll let you know who she is.

Of course I was also 10 years younger as well.

I like the talking and cuddling and sensual massage between the more active activities. I like to consider myself a tactile needy kind of person. lol Probably because my wife is tactile sensitive and hates being touched. Longer sessions allow for that simple, basic, feeling and touching etc.

I mainly do an hour if possible. Sometimes I'm satisfied before the hour. Sometimes I wish I would have went longer. Every provider presents a different level of comfort. Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass
  • anita
  • 02-04-2016, 12:47 AM
Dinner/cultural events dates or even ordering in, exchange stories and cuddling to sleep are the best dates. Weekends together are even better. But we all have a real life. So if I can just have an hour of your time to adore you it will make me happy .