Review CarmenRenea....double no show

Shit happens, but she did not indicate at all anything bad had happened to her. Instead she assured me that she was coming. I'd rather her tell me that she couldn't come than continuously have me wait around for nothing. That is the problem.
Damn... She is so hot! I'll still give her a shot next time I'm in Lafayette.
Bareback, always an exuse, brother dropping her off, street bike racer, managing other girls. Just seems like a train wreck about to happen any minute. Call me crazy lol
It horrible trying to set something up. You start to set something up. Then she starts texting back at like 2am. Wtf
This would have never happened if I weren't black.
I just looked up "Snow Ape". It means "ugly white girl". Kind of disappointed. I thought it would be something funny like PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl). Oh well.
I wanna do her again
I just looked up "Snow Ape". It means "ugly white girl". Kind of disappointed. I thought it would be something funny like PAWG (Phat Ass White Girl). Oh well. Originally Posted by albundy
Wow, that was a pretty racist comment from a competing provider then.
Yep. That's why I called her out on it. No competition between the two as far as I'm concerned though. I'd rather take the chance of a ncns with Carmen (I've booked her four times, seen her twice) than a free visit with the other.
Seeking P is probably just jealous!