Im bored!

Hey London, I found that envelope statement funny too. If I have sex its because I want to, and not because of the money. As a matter of fact, the money is more of a turn off for me, as Ill never be with someone I dont want to be with. And you know that one for a fact. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
U 2...get a room!
Although I prefer bourbon, I think I need to find out what bars you go to!! BTW, do you mean that you are massage only and sometimes, depending how turned on you get, it can randomly evolve into sex??? You my dear, are my kind of woman!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
We may have to reach back into the mists of time and haul out the old dueling pistols over this one. I have the same kind of "soft" or "hard" spot, depending on your choice of metaphor or anatomical frame of reference, for women who are passionate about sensual/erotic massage. All kidding aside, my compliments, once again, for your taste in women.
Although I prefer bourbon, I think I need to find out what bars you go to!! BTW, do you mean that you are massage only and sometimes, depending how turned on you get, it can randomly evolve into sex??? You my dear, are my kind of woman!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Oh really??? Chella is "your kind of woman" now? If you're going to cheat on me don't do it with one of my friends! lol!
Oh really??? Chella is "your kind of woman" now? If you're going to cheat on me don't do it with one of my friends! lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Please refer to previous thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...71#post1084371
Oh really??? Chella is "your kind of woman" now? If you're going to cheat on me don't do it with one of my friends! lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi, I'll make you forget all about him when we get together.
Please refer to previous thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...71#post1084371 Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Whatever!
Naomi, I'll make you forget all about him when we get together. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I think she already did!!
Naomi, I'll make you forget all about him when we get together. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Gee, I never got a smilely face AND 2 hearts....
Gee, I never got a smilely face AND 2 hearts.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
lol
lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Is this make-up sex?!?!
Is this make-up sex?!?! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
mmmhmm!

Gonna leave Chella's thread now.. lol. will pm.
damn that is alot of make up sex .
Oh Ed cheats on all his stalkers! Lmao!!......but Ed honey, you're not going to know what hit you after I get through with you in a couple weeks!!
damn that is alot of make up sex . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Nothing you can't handle!