Should trump resign now?

Nah, I don't want him to resign, it will be much more fun watching him get his ass beat on Nov. 3rd
Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich... Originally Posted by Lapdog
^^^^^^
His name is gump forrest gump
Nah, I don't want him to resign, it will be much more fun watching him get his ass beat on Nov. 3rd Originally Posted by Little Monster

well given how great Biden is at public speaking i can see why you are so excited for next week's debate ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUXgb60aDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyb_zNZW2R8

Biden will suddenly drop out about 3 to 4 days from Sept 29th debate with "COVID BRAIN"

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
The liar in chief does have a lot more lies to tell his faithful ignorant racist clueless supporters. Fun times watching the putin/trump/Barr party
well given how great Biden is at public speaking i can see why you are so excited for next week's debate ..

Biden will suddenly drop out about 3 to 4 days from Sept 29th debate with "COVID BRAIN"

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh I can't wait for next week, Biden is going to make a fool out of Trump (which isn't hard to do). There's a reason why the Republicans don't want there to be live fact checking at the debates.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Whoever started this thread is an idiot!!!
Oh I can't wait for next week, Biden is going to make a fool out of Trump (which isn't hard to do). There's a reason why the Republicans don't want there to be live fact checking at the debates.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by Little Monster

Biden will make a fool of Biden.

remember .. no teleprompters allowed. not that Biden can even read one these days

BAHHAHAAAAA
Hope they fact check the clueless liar in chief. He saved millions of life's and Mexico will pay for the wall...
Hope they fact check the clueless liar in chief. He saved millions of life's and Mexico will pay for the wall... Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Joey Biden claims he would have saved 200 million ..

what to fact check that?
You fellaz is crayzee. Trump is the convenient idiot of a worldwide criminal cabal bent on global domination.

He has no public speaking skills but whenever he blows his dog whistles you can hear the barking.

These will hardly be debates. Trump will lie and Biden will call him on it. Trump will try and bait Biden. If Biden laughs at the fat lump of garbage, Trump will shit his drawers again on TV.

And the doggies will still bark.
You fellaz is crayzee. Trump is the convenient idiot of a worldwide criminal cabal bent on global domination.

He has no public speaking skills but whenever he blows his dog whistles you can hear the barking.

These will hardly be debates. Trump will lie and Biden will call him on it. Trump will try and bait Biden. If Biden laughs at the fat lump of garbage, Trump will shit his drawers again on TV.

And the doggies will still bark. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are they showing the debates in canada?
Biden will make a fool of Biden.

remember .. no teleprompters allowed. not that Biden can even read one these days

BAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Not having a teleprompter works in Bidens favor genius. When Trump doesn't have a teleprompter to follow is when he starts saying some of his stupidest, most ridiculous lies.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Are they showing the debates in canada? Originally Posted by winn dixie

yeah but only in French so he'll need his HoeHummer "buddy" to translate

Not having a teleprompter works in Bidens favor genius. When Trump doesn't have a teleprompter to follow is when he starts saying some of his stupidest, most ridiculous lies.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster

if yous say so, stuttering joe
yeah but only in French so he'll need his HoeHummer "buddy" to translate

if yous say so, stuttering joe Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What happened to HoseHummer...haven't heard from him since YR is back...