Baby Dolls Forth Worth catches fire

Checking RICK’s 2nd Qtr financial statement it states “Looking ahead,rebuilding Baby Dolls Fort Worth as quickly and efficiently as possible”! This should be interesting!
  • mb60
  • 08-10-2024, 03:21 PM
Yes and remember for 3 years it was going to open back up from COVID. I would be shocked if that club ever opens back up on that land. I have heard anything from the New location in Ft Worth to just changing the name of Cab East. But the city and the location of that land will be the deciding factor in my opinion.
It took them 3 years after Covid to remodel and reopen. It will take much longer to rebuild and reopen.
  • Brot
  • 08-11-2024, 07:06 AM
Appears that RCI owns Cabaret East right across the street a bigger facility that is underutilized if that translates in lap dances. Baby Dolls just relocated.
Went by recently and all the debris from the fire is gone, everything is clean down to the foundation. Only two items remain standing are the sign, and the little valet parking shack. Why leave these still up if they weren’t going to rebuild?
  • GregN
  • 08-14-2024, 01:10 PM
the sign can be repurposed for whatever comes next and the valet shack can at least be a temp controlled space for the next construction manager.