❤️❤️Have you ever tried polyamory ? ❤️❤️

Something is wrong with the website. I think it was sue that said it was okay as long as I left the waitress a good tip. I replied that I tip 25% there, but the posts got lost.

I tried to RTM and got this:

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 60 seconds.

So something is going on weird with the website. I'll try to RTM again.
This thread is acting weird. Trying to update.
This thread is not updating properly. The last post is from 7:01 pm, but there have been several posts since then. Need the admins to investigate what is going wrong with the web site...
Something wrong, still not updating
Missing the post where sue said it was ok if I tipped the waitress well and I replied 25%. WTF? Eccie is broken.
Test 123
damn eccie is messed up tonight. I see your posts here dev when I look at your posting history but not here on this thread even tho the main page said you posted here at 1145. odd. I made a new thread in sandbox and it appeared instantly but this never refreshed.
My wife and I have have three long term, live-in girlfriends over the last 20 years. The last one stayed with us for 8 years. Poly is a great lifestyle and works just as well as Monogamy if everyone involved enters into the relationship with honest goals.
ORWG,
That sounds like a very mature and fabulous arrangement, great for you and your wife !
This is a good discussion. I've been in vanilla/monogamous relationships until I discovered alternative lifestyles community on fet. Since then, I've embraced my kinkiness and threw out any hint of shame. Life is too short.

I'm now partnered and in a D/s that is ever evolving and fun (meaning open to play with others and always honest and transparent). I agree that polyamorous is the most ideal type of relationship and requires honesty and clear communication. I think it works best when there is a primary and all get along.