Trump big 4th of July turnout...A BUNCH OF RACIST!!

Please to be sharing Samuel Clemens quote of which you speak.
To be replying with Ambrose Bierce I will.
Cordially yours.. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
That be some eclectic ish right there. Ambrose Bierce was a talented but strange dude. The Twilight Zone used one of his stories for an episode, and when he went to Mexico during the Revolution with Pancho Villa as his tour guide he was 71 ... and then he disappeared.

His ideas also figure prominently in the first season of HBO's True Detective.
Please to be sharing Samuel Clemens quote of which you speak.
To be replying with Ambrose Bierce I will.
Cordially yours.. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
It ends, ...”they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experiencel”

Respectfully...

:
It ends, ...”they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experiencel”

Respectfully...

: Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pretty sure you are loosing this round YR...
( Mark Twain )
Respectfully...

: Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what is it when the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
"oh yea that would be plagiarism" you and sleepy Joe have something in common YR

“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserve it.” - Mark Twain
You boys didn’t guess the quote.

Sad.
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2019, 04:17 AM
After the day in an English classroom, perhaps Someone could enlighten the non-DPST masses.
what is it when the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
"oh yea that would be plagiarism" you and sleepy Joe have something in common YR

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Why does Sleepy Joe plagiarize so much?

The 4th of July was a great All American showing by Trump - and very original. He has a talent for show biz.
That be some eclectic ish right there. Ambrose Bierce was a talented but strange dude. The Twilight Zone used one of his stories for an episode, and when he went to Mexico during the Revolution with Pancho Villa as his tour guide he was 71 ... and then he disappeared.

His ideas also figure prominently in the first season of HBO's True Detective.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
" An occurrence at owl creek bridge ". Unfortunately, the full Twilight Zone episode is no longer on youtube but, there are a couple of radio play versions.
We actually saw the film in a high school film class.
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserve it.” - Mark Twain
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Respectfully submitted for your approval :

PATRIOT, n. One to whom the interests of a part seem superior to those of the whole. The dupe of statesmen and the tool of conquerors.

PATRIOTISM, n. Combustible rubbish ready to the torch of any one ambitious to illuminate his name.
In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the last resort of a scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened but inferior lexicographer I beg to submit that it is the first.

- Ambrose Bierce - The Devil's Dictionary

http://www.thedevilsdictionary.com/

Ambrose Bierce was a Union Army veteran who's bio is worth a look.
BTW, plural of Racist is Racists, not like a bunch of parsley.
Or a bag of douche. LOL!

But this seems to be one of the more common posting errors in this forum.

Maybe the Russian troll farms aren’t as thorough teaching English as they think they are!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(s)
Or a bag of douche. LOL!

Maybe the Russian troll farms aren’t as thorough teaching English as they think they are!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(s) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I suggest that your bullshit detector may need to be recalibrated as your proximity is overloading the sensor.

Move it to another state and ask an unbiased technician to check the reading.

In the name of science ...
LOL! Unfortunately, here in Texas, bullshit is a growth industry.
Or a bag of douche. LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(s) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what posting errors are you reefering to?