Do guys really not want blowjobs?

I’m not s big fan of BJs unless she enthusiastically sucks cock with lots of moaning. Practically speaking I would think many dancers, providers and massage women would want to suck it as it gives her a visual inspection I. Order to rule out obvious STDs.

Honestly I wish more women stroked our cocks. I think the eye contact and dirty talk is far more erotic.
That's all I ever want, lol. Not much is better than a beautiful woman who enjoys giving me a awesome bbbj 😀
"that won't stop me.. I may request more tongue and less lip, but I'm all in!". F'n hilarious Chung!

To the OP, yes I have got the occasional "is it alright if I kiss it?" during a FBSM and the "would your prefer an uncovered blowjob?". My typical response: "is that a rhetorical question?"
I like it when they ask first. I can arrange it so I don’t have lipstick stains on my fly.
  • grean
  • 02-12-2019, 12:33 PM
I like it when they ask first. I can arrange it so I don’t have lipstick stains on my fly. Originally Posted by Klinghoff
Just polite to ask too.

You maybe in whatever room where that's the norm,but for whatever reason, you can't have one, no matter how badly you want one.

you go home and that night after 20 years of marriage, your wife decides to go down on you but you've got another women's lipstick on your johnson.
BBBJ is the main reason I hobby, just a saying