WTF now, the cover slipped off?

amazon.com

Strangely enough there are no reviews for this problem.
You can be a pioneer.
His pee pee is going to fall off. Originally Posted by pyramider
Use a rubberband at the base to keep it on. Originally Posted by trey
You trying to make it die and fall off? Lol Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
A limp pencil dick? You're a providers wet dream. I wouldn't tease you about this but I think you're full of shit. you claim to be 55 and you're coming on here asking how to use a fucking condom? I guarantee you that any provider you see will know how to put a condom on you. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
buy some showercap condoms

Originally Posted by YoHou
Your fucked dude....trust me, I knew a guy....Lol Originally Posted by Russ38
All of these responses made me have a good laugh this morning... poor fella
That's what happens when you put a lubricated condom on backwards! Hey, you had a 50/50 chance of getting it right!
You can also buy those finger condoms that massage therapists use for prostate massage.
Duct tape works wonders!
Use a cock ring to keep it on. Serves two,purposes I am told.
Thumb tacks work wonders.
I was taught to fold it over first. My dad says once you're in, if you rub on one side long enough the other side will get jealous and start slapping at it. Hope somebody has better advice....
At least she only pulled out one used condom. Be thankful
At least she only pulled out one used condom. Be thankful Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
He was just bragging. It wasn't that deep.
Condom store has some great condoms or try the female condom with the girl. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Female condoms rock. With them is the only time size truly doesn't matter.
Yes the female condoms do rock....
Well a few very helpful post and for those I say thanks. I believe I will take all the positive advise and seek out the help of the ladies.

As for the others, I expected to be made the fodder for the waste of bandwidth by some and I wasn't disappointed nor let down...you came through as expected. I only hope that some day you experience similar. Remember, we all get older. 20 years ago I would have said, "no not me. That will never happen. Heck I can hang a towel on it!"

Then I look up, next week is the big 55, and it has been 8 months since I have climaxed. Shit happens!!!
I was on Lexapro and Abilify when I was going through my divorce and for a few months after and I was worried I would never be the same. Could fuck for an hour straight and not be able to finish. Originally Posted by eros1970
Well, that's interesting. I'm on Lexapro and have noticed the same thing. Time to get off that shit!
Make sure the jimmy stays tight! LOL...old school joke....but seriously make sure it fits....