Hairy girls

bush is nice....its wild....untamed. you have to have the bush to enjoy trimmed or bald appearance. I like finding my way to the sweet spot.
"Let's bungle in the jungle --- well, that's all right by me."
I wouldn't mind finding a girl here in the Houston area with a full bush too!!! Its hard to now. They are all bald now or just a small landing strip.
Oh yeah, the 80's had some of the best. Remember that honey blond bush on Missy Cleavland? (sp?) I believe she has also passed. I get soooo tired of the "8 year old with boob job" look.
I am trying to grow some hair but its hard, I am a natural red head so the hair is very light I want a nice light buzz cut, after shaving I dont like the stiff rough hair that grows back... But that doesnt help your problem in finding a Gurl...
EW is a Doll, Sexy Sweet, I would be all over her!! But I like Men..
Huggs
  • 11-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Oh yeah, the 80's had some of the best. Remember that honey blond bush on Missy Cleavland? (sp?) I believe she has also passed. I get soooo tired of the "8 year old with boob job" look. Originally Posted by YohannG
I agree. I understand wanting to "trim it up" during the summer months for swimsuit wear, but it would be nice to see some of you ladies "let it grow wild" during the winter months.