Is there room for Jealousy in the hobby ?

• 02-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Are you serious, how stupid are you? I said "Guys should do research before contacting ........... ME! and now you are saying give guys a chance to do research, how did I repeat myself through your words ?
I only came hear because I was called here, not to mention some strip club party invite.

I "STRONGLY" suggest figuring out why you have two ears and one mouth... Don't you have a job to tend to, get back to work before your supervisor comes back.

p.s I'm only kidding Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot

Irish, right; yikes. See you at the luncheon, I guess.

Hey Whispers, I'd be happy to sponsor her; what could possibly go wrong?
Ouch... (see highlighted text)

Untitled-1.jpg
  • Vyt
  • 02-24-2011, 08:20 AM
I'm sure BP is full of nice guys.
Nice guys or not, this ad basically says "I don't like you."

Reviews have indicated that this beautiful young provider hasn't been very welcoming. This thread corroborates that.

Have fun in Ausitn, sweetie. Love your pix. Can't wait to see some glowing reviews about your sessions here.
So you insult the Notorious BFE??? You should really study the blueprint left by babydollsnow on how to work a city you are visiting. There have also been other train wrecks by visiting gals who talk smack about Austin. You have a lot of information at your fingertips. Since your phone ain't ringing, you have plenty of time to see what not to do. Wait, you alreeady know that......

Sixx

[QUOTE=JulietteTheIrishShot;105 7786]
Sweetie... you need to give us guys some time to do that research.

Not all of us check the ads every day.
Not all of us like FuNkY $a$$y aD TITleS. "CHECK MY VIEW COUNT"!
Not all of us can drop everything to schedule with a lady one or two days out.

I'd humbly suggest that you, in the future, do YOUR research before traveling to another city.

Are you serious, how stupid are you? I said "Guys should do research before contacting ........... ME! and now you are saying give guys a chance to do research, how did I repeat myself through your words ?
I only came hear because I was called here, not to mention some strip club party invite.

I "STRONGLY" suggest figuring out why you have two ears and one mouth... Don't you have a job to tend to, get back to work before your supervisor comes back.

p.s I'm only kidding Originally Posted by ztonk

I'd humbly suggest that you, in the future, do YOUR research before traveling to another city.

p.s I'm only kidding Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
Rather bold... can't say she has earned her stripes though... not quite in the class of BDS. Sounds like she wants us to do the "research" but is unwilling to put the same effort into getting to know the Austin community. If you are going to bark, better have some teeth to bite with.

I think you have just managed to insult the nicest guy(s) in the Austin crowd (not Whispers).
Not sure what your looking for here however, you have only 2 reviews 1 favorable and 1 not. For most of us we need more details before we spend our hard earned money. PM me if you like.
Well either you are a really bad provider and trying to scam guys or somebody is out to get you???? Which one is it??

Juliette is a scam - 38 report ad

posted: February 24, 2011, 10:04 AM
Reply: click here

Enlarge Picture

Advoid Juliette at all cost. She is not worth it. I set up an appointment then she turns around and cancels when I am at the destination because she has other customers. Then when I show up she offers horrible service.
---

Juliette the Irish Shot

Poster's age: 38

• User first posted August 2010

• Post ID: 4609059 austin

Email this ad to a friend
Ok Gentlemen,
The Topic was room for jealousy in the hobby, not gang up on the Irish Lass (even though she kinda asked for it). Back to the topic, please.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
To the nice gentleman who took the time out of his day to post my ad on this site without my permission, I don't like what you did, but what can you do, the highlighted area means I'm looking for a "Regular", which "is hard to find" in my opinion. I'm looking for nice older "clean" gentleman that I can offer gfe to, I'm not interested in offer gfe to several guys in 1 day, that's just my choice.

I apologize to the mods for instigating confrontations on your site, I more than understand this isn't a talk show, its an info board, in my opinion gossiping distracts us from this, but i guess "Sandbox and Coed opens the door for this, but arguments and slandering is a little out of my league.

I have a gentlemen who wants to marry me that I met online(client), he's not what I'm looking for, but he wants to change my mind by chasing guys away and trying to make me call him. I don't know if hes on this board or not, but it seems like his plan is coming together.

Anyway I appreciate the input on this guys, but I didn't get the advice I was looking for.
Is there room in the hobby for jealousy? The simple answer is no but from your ad and your post it would seem like your problem is not hobby related but more related to a sugar daddy.

You use a lot of singular words in your post and also in your ad which is going to make a lot people think that you are not looking for clients but that you are looking for a sugar daddy (which is separate from the hobby).

You say you looking for "a regular" this means that you only want one client and that's it. If that is true then there are other places to find what you are looking for. You also state that you looking for a nice older gentleman (again singular) and too many this means again you are looking for a sugar daddy.

A sugar daddy is very different than a client and when it comes to sugar daddies then jealousy can and usually will become a problem.
To the nice gentleman who took the time out of his day to post my ad on this site without my permission, I don't like what you did, but what can you do, the highlighted area means I'm looking for a "Regular", which "is hard to find" in my opinion. I'm looking for nice older "clean" gentleman that I can offer gfe to, I'm not interested in offer gfe to several guys in 1 day, that's just my choice.

I apologize to the mods for instigating confrontations on your site, I more than understand this isn't a talk show, its an info board, in my opinion gossiping distracts us from this, but i guess "Sandbox and Coed opens the door for this, but arguments and slandering is a little out of my league.

I have a gentlemen who wants to marry me that I met online(client), he's not what I'm looking for, but he wants to change my mind by chasing guys away and trying to make me call him. I don't know if hes on this board or not, but it seems like his plan is coming together.

Anyway I appreciate the input on this guys, but I didn't get the advice I was looking for. Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
Baby, I'd suggest losing the attitude before you ask your potential customer base what they think of your loosely-defined dilemma.

Right now, you're just shooting yourself in the foot and building a long list of hobbyists who would never see you if you gave it away.

I don't know about stalkers, sugar daddies, shoe shine boys, pump boys, corner boys or Methodists! You haven't come forth with anything other than drama.

Again, NICE ASS! If I were you, I'd stick to that which distinguishes you from others.

And a bad attitude certainly doesn't do that.

Hope you liked our city. We've got great music and food. That is, if you can stand to be with anybody who knows where it is...

Just sayin...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Didn't you critique Whispers for chitting on someone's thread? Seems that you are doing the same here....... no biggie to me....

just saying....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I'm not chitting on her thread. I'm calling BULLSHIT on the reason she posted it. Self promotional drama plain and simple. But I do appreciate the class and intelligence you add to our august community.

BTW - you hitting that? Why not tell her who you are buddy.
Baby, You sound like a female, Honestly You talk more than me, fella!

Right now, you're just shooting yourself in the foot and building a long list of hobbyists who would never see you if you gave it away. In "Austin"

I don't know about stalkers(I doubt it),
Again, NICE ASS! If I were you, I'd stick to that which distinguishes you from others.

And a bad attitude certainly doesn't do that. I must agree so drop yours!

Hope you liked our city.Who said I was gone? We've got great music and food.

Just sayin...What are you saying Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a joke,

I hope you don't think your opinion matters to me

How long did it take you to post that scam ad?

Is this southern hospitality,and you right 1 small city in the whole world is going to make an impact on me

Maybe you should read how guys always want something new or different, but I guess you can leave Austin, for something new

I hope you made time to go to work today, it's plain to see that you have been on eccie all day so far, its time to get some sleep now, right ?

What is your occupation btw
Shit. She sure told me.

I'm done with this. Good luck kiddo. Hope everything works out for you.

I'll be JEALOUS of whomever you pick to settle down with.