Most unusual place for sex

no not so much...course I do so respect the military guys though!

turn-ons is suit & tie guy or a bad ass biker guy in jeans & harley tshirt!

oops sorry I got off topic! bact to topic....I lost my virginity in a cemetary!
no not so much...course I do so respect the military guys though!

turn-ons is suit & tie guy or a bad ass biker guy in jeans & harley tshirt!

oops sorry I got off topic! bact to topic....I lost my virginity in a cemetary! Originally Posted by DallasRain
well i have a suit and tie!

I have not had the privilege of having a lady to accompany me or willing to do it in a exotic or public location, wanna break my cherry on that Dallas?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe we shall have to plan!
The 50 yard line of Bramlage stadium.....
This thread may be worth resurrecting......

I carried on a (very) brief fling with a gal I met online about 15 - 16 years ago. She was in the process of getting a divorce. We decided to "hook up" at Eldorado Lake. They have cabins at the state park that you can rent by the day for pretty cheap (I think it was like $15 bucks back then, but I'm not sure). I get there and find out she has brought her three kids along .... aged 13 or so to about age 7 or 8. These cabins are just one room. No bathroom or anything, and not much privacy. (I don't remember if there were curtains on the windows or not).

Anyway, she sends the kids off to the lake to swim (which is stupid and I should have stopped the whole thing right there, but I was thinking with the wrong head). We start to get undressed and start to kiss, and one of the kids walks back in wanting something or other. Mom takes care of it and sends the kid off again, and we consummate the relationship. I make quick work of things because the situation was weird and I just wanted to nut and get out. Which I did.

After I came and started to get dressed, she complained that she "wasn't satisfied" and wanted more. Now, if she'd have been a real looker, or had more going for her, I might have tried harder. But as it was, after that experience, I had no intention of seeing her again. I walked out and we never communicated again.
Town East Square Mall Glass Elevator during Christmas Rush.

Nothing like having to hold completely still and not move when a mom, dad, and three kids got on.
Name any Sedgwick County softball field ����
JC Penny's dressing room with a stripper I used to date was a memorable experience. Security kicked us out with a smile...
I had an office fling where we would meet in a downtown parking garage. Before my hobby days, camping in the high country in a little pup tent in freezing weather. Various cars but the most cramped was a 1981 Toyota. And not quite but practically my first time was on the bank of the Little Arkansas River
In the back room where the safe was with a coworker at the bank I used to work at after the last customer left...

On the hood of my car in a married couples driveway with the husband looking on stroking it... That was a very fun weekend...