Whales all around??

WTF happened to Houston? I was out of the country for 7 years and it looks like whales charging $300 took over the Houston hobby scene. Seriously? There is no quality left in this city ?

And yeah excuse my French and I hope this is not very inflammatory, but WTF? Originally Posted by johnwickery
While I ask $250/hour, not $300, this chunky chick has been entertaining local gentlemen for just shy of 9 years now. I was here before you left, and am still here upon your return. That can tell you many things, primarily that there is a flavor for every taste bud, so why disparage others needlessly for promoting themselves?

Seriously? Q
uality is relative to the consumer, sometimes even to the culture, and will either be proved or disproved over time.

You surely knew that this was going to be a caustic and inflammatory comment when you typed it, so NO, there is no excuse.

I swear, I don't understand the useless blubbering over other people's bodies. Sweat over your own, and make your own choices. There are HUNDREDS of companionship options available on Houston ECCIE. You don't like what you see in a Showcase or ad, move on the the NEXT one. If a provider disappoints, do a REVIEW, but when you haven't even seen a lady, no point in bringing her down for not being up to a standard that she has no need to fill for YOU.
Noch auf diesen Namen Warte
[Still waiting on those names]
Noch auf diesen Namen Warte
[Still waiting on those names] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
The ones you've seen but failed to write reviews for???

Hey OP......big girls need love too....
Hey OP......big girls need **money** too.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
fixed
^^ yup...that too...
Maybe he's just flying in from some malnourished third world hellhole like Miami or Detroit
Maybe he's just flying in from some malnourished third world hellhole like Miami or Detroit Originally Posted by HoustonHobbyist25
More like the middle east..
Solid theory...

Trying to pass off a new handle Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Yes to all of this!

While I ask $250/hour, not $300, this chunky chick has been entertaining local gentlemen for just shy of 9 years now. I was here before you left, and am still here upon your return. That can tell you many things, primarily that there is a flavor for every taste bud, so why disparage others needlessly for promoting themselves?

Seriously? Q
uality is relative to the consumer, sometimes even to the culture, and will either be proved or disproved over time.

You surely knew that this was going to be a caustic and inflammatory comment when you typed it, so NO, there is no excuse.

I swear, I don't understand the useless blubbering over other people's bodies. Sweat over your own, and make your own choices. There are HUNDREDS of companionship options available on Houston ECCIE. You don't like what you see in a Showcase or ad, move on the the NEXT one. If a provider disappoints, do a REVIEW, but when you haven't even seen a lady, no point in bringing her down for not being up to a standard that she has no need to fill for YOU.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
GS.. glad to see months later im still on your mind. You like me-you REALLLLLLY LIKE ME!!!
LOL
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. He isn't being politically correct that's his choice.
It's not new...it didn't just get here...it's scared to come out of hiding...
Maybe he's just flying in from some malnourished third world hellhole like Miami or Detroit Originally Posted by HoustonHobbyist25
At least in Houston he gets to see the polar opposite of Miami or Detroit except for the overweight problem and the third world hellhole attribute (no zoning, excessive pollution and extensive immigration). You can't win them all.

More like the middle east.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Houston has the largest population of Muslims in the "South." I haven't see too many non-Muslims congregating in Muslim establishments. But those non-Muslims sure love those non-Muslim hookah lounges.