Paki Taliban leader eats a drone....

What is a drone apologist? It would seem to me that it is someone who supports the use of drones anywhere, anytime, any place. That is not COG. Most of us are against the idea of giving someone other than the president (whoever they are) the power to kill Americans with drones. Even in foreign countries. So this story is not about an American, he is not in Pakistan but Afghanistan, and unless I learn otherwise the was ok'd by Obama. So where is the story? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

News flash CIA was running it has been turned over to Defense Dept.
Was it a terrorist? Yes.
Was it an American? No

Great! Another dead terrorist via the George W Bush initiated drone program. Seven other people were killed in the attack reportedly. In the Bush administration they were declared "collateral casualties" and the Demomedia screamed murder and wanted GWB tried for war crimes. Per President Obama they've been declared "enemy combatant deaths" and the media nods accordingly.

But make no mistake I'm glad this guy's dead. Kudos to BHO for having the strike take place in Pakistan. Anybody remember Obama saying something about recognizing a "nation's sovereignty" in regards to those strikes?
What a pussy!
Was it a terrorist? Yes.
Was it an American? No

Great! Another dead terrorist via the George W Bush initiated drone program. Seven other people were killed in the attack reportedly. In the Bush administration they were declared "collateral casualties" and the Demomedia screamed murder and wanted GWB tried for war crimes. Per President Obama they've been declared "enemy combatant deaths" and the media nods accordingly.

But make no mistake I'm glad this guy's dead. Kudos to BHO for having the strike take place in Pakistan. Anybody remember Obama saying something about recognizing a "nation's sovereignty" in regards to those strikes? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sorry, asshat but President Obama gets the credit for this kill, not Shrub. Cry some more about what happened when Bush was President but do it some other time.
Trust me, I'm giving ALL the credit to BHO for this one. I'm just pointing out the differences in the press treatment. And the BHO hypocrisy. And the fact that Barry uses many of the the same strategies and tactics that he and your ilk decried when Bush was President.

But Barry gets all the credit for these 8 deaths. I'm glad he did it. I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed the Hellfire Launch button himself. I wonder if he gets tried for war crimes like GWB did.
Trust me, I'm giving ALL the credit to BHO for this one. I'm just pointing out the differences in the press treatment. And the BHO hypocrisy. And the fact that Barry uses many of the the same strategies and tactics that he and your ilk decried when Bush was President.

But Barry gets all the credit for these 8 deaths. I'm glad he did it. I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed the Hellfire Launch button himself. I wonder if he gets tried for war crimes like GWB did. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Who fucking cares who you give the credit to you sad sack of shit? Fuck you.
Who fucking cares who you give the credit to you sad sack of shit? Fuck you. Originally Posted by timpage
+1,000,000