Lean times

6 weeks for every passed by mod as ok

can not get credit for same ahem lady for 90 days, clock starts over if reviewed within the 90.
unless very new info (good luck with that as I only pulled that off once. )

my reviews never stacked up like that when I did them close together. is that something new? Originally Posted by rhettdog
looking, like me many repeats, many within 90 days for you it looks. (I got many nice try Sir in the yellow bar trying ta beat the 90 days thingy)

yellow bar at is top of each report only the op can see. Stating if ok'ed or not, and why if not. pm sent also if I remember right

believe me, it taint easy getting 6 weeks within the 90 days same lady. I've tried

Dont know, has been like that a while Originally Posted by lilylivered
as long as I been on icky, And it seemed set in stone when I got here

Sir rhettdog,
lilylivered's repeats are well over the 90 days it seems, and few of
Yup, about how rules work around here.
Thanks for the info guys. I know that I only go to a select few places and try to switch them up to stay out of the 90 day window. I did go to different places early on in my membership here and only got 6 weeks from the day that I posted the second review.
Thanks for the info guys. I know that I only go to a select few places and try to switch them up to stay out of the 90 day window. I did go to different places early on in my membership here and only got 6 weeks from the day that I posted the second review. Originally Posted by rhettdog
welllllllll

you can go back to each review/report, check the yellow bar on just above report only you can see. Maybe some have not even been seen by a mod. If it says pending no mod has even looked.
So bet not but you could be due some PA time

if not been seen by a mod, pm DDarkness, gman44 and maybe dj8rocks
welllllllll

you can go back to each review/report, check the yellow bar on just above report only you can see. Maybe some have not even been seen by a mod. If it says pending no mod has even looked.
So bet not but you could be due some PA time

if not been seen by a mod, pm DDarkness, gman44 and maybe dj8rocks Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I did go back and look at my reviews that I have access to the ones from march 2018 and earlier can't be looked at and all of them have been checked except one and that one was an accidental double post and I did get PA for it. they are mostly spread out too far apart to stack anyway
But now you know that you can stack them

Glad that the friendly staff help answered all the questions...
But now you know that you can stack them

Glad that the friendly staff help answered all the questions... Originally Posted by lilylivered
staff????????
I did go back and look at my reviews that I have access to the ones from march 2018 and earlier can't be looked at and all of them Originally Posted by rhettdog

You need PA in order to see reviews from 2 + years ago.
Thanks wood, did not know that.