Carmelita? What do you guys think?

• Trey
  • 05-07-2017, 12:36 AM
Hey I thank her. I dont know anyone else who would eat my dooky shoot. But she did... thank you.
This ass hole licking thing must be getting very popular.

It makes me laugh when during an appointment, as I'm giving a CBJ, a client asks me if I will lick his ass hole ... dude if I'm giving you a covered blow job, what makes you think I'd even consider licking your ass hole?
But what if he said "just the tip, and just for a few seconds" ?
But what if he said "just the tip, and just for a few seconds" ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
If one's asshole has a "tip" ... someone needs some Preparation H.

That has to be a "new fetish" ... licking hemmies!
Given the scope of the "reader base" the odds are good.
Present company excluded, of course!
Naturally.
Im usually on eccie but i go on backpage for massage and i saw that post and threw me off. Originally Posted by Cantwait281
Why would you go to bp for a massage, when Houston's best is right here?

As to the op, it sounds to me like someone is trying to stir shit up for her. Shame, really. Why don't you search around here by her handle and you can read her posts for yourself to make up your mind. That should clear things up for you.
Why would you go to bp for a massage, when Houston's best is right here? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Unfortuantely ECCIE doesnt offer much variety when it comes to massage. I wish more girls on here did massage as I prefer a massage session to a gfe.
Im usually on eccie but i go on backpage for massage and i saw that post and threw me off. Originally Posted by Cantwait281
Unfortuantely ECCIE doesnt offer much variety when it comes to massage. I wish more girls on here did massage as I prefer a massage session to a gfe. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I meant myself, silly.
I meant myself, silly. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I knew what you meant just pointing that fact out. Besides I cant see you lol.
I wonder where Heman and WTF are at ? Youda thunk they might have farted in at some point on this thread....

Didnt sHeman have some outing thing about the topic of this thread?
I wonder where Heman and WTF are at ? Youda thunk they might have farted in at some point on this thread....

Didnt sHeman have some outing thing about the topic of this thread? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Give it up with your childish beef. There is no way you are male with all this drama you love so much.
^ok sHandle. Whatever you say..... wtf
Hey I thank her. I dont know anyone else who would eat my dooky shoot. But she did... thank you. Originally Posted by Trey
The most honest post on eccie