New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people

Same as the "old" Black Panther leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Popzl9_DAq0
  • DSK
  • 09-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Yes, the "negroes" have it completely dicked, don't they? You are galactically stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
You are so angry you are going to have a stroke. I'll be sure to piss on your widow at the funeral, you fucking asshole.
I'll be sure to piss on your widow at the funeral, you fucking asshole. Originally Posted by DSK
I am sure someone will attend your funeral and offer "to piss on your widow," you fucking Welsher.
You are so angry you are going to have a stroke. I'll be sure to piss on your widow at the funeral, you fucking asshole. Originally Posted by DSK
Angry, hell he nailed your Jew ass big time.
Angry, hell he nailed your Jew ass big time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
speak up chimp i CAN'T HEAR YOU

speak up chimp i CAN'T HEAR YOU Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You are the dumbest mother fucker on the board, can you hear me now?
You are the dumbest mother fucker on the board, can you hear me now? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
stop shouting and SIT DOWN, chimp!

stop shouting and SIT DOWN, chimp!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Looks like someone is well on their way to being fitted with an " I love me" suit and a test for rabies !
Looks like someone is well on their way to being fitted with an " I love me" suit and a test for rabies ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You would know, queerbait. How does the suit fit, by the way?
You would know, queerbait. How does the suit fit, by the way? Originally Posted by WombRaider
stop mumbling! we can't understand you!

This message is hidden because The_Waco_Kid is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because The_Waco_Kid is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by WombRaider
mission accomplished. you LOSE

stop shouting and SIT DOWN, I am a chimp! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
spam
You would know, queerbait. How does the suit fit, by the way? Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you mean the whackoff kid, then you have nailed it. Dumbest mother fucker on the board, cyber stalker spamming every thread.
I know about it from watching you get put into one of those suits at least once a week following your melt downs on here after someone has handed you your sorry, lying liberal, swishy walking, non-spelling, well fudge packed ass ! They even make sure that the suit is in your EUNUCH self's favorite rainbow color and wrap your rainbow colored feather boa around you too, to try to calm you down from your tantrums ! The suit fits YOU real well, though they had to graft 2 of them together to fit YOUR fat ass.