Who ran foreign policy in the 2008-2012 time frame? George Soros apparently.

Let us not forget that in 2004 (I think) Soros announced that after 300 million dollars, he OWNED the democrat party.
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1058517129]http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/13/so...uments-leaked/#.

Apparently former Nazi party collaborator George Soros was sending emails to Hillary "advising" on what she should do and say about various situtations around the world. Our friend George has gotten hacked. This might explain the ten billion dollars that Obama sent to Brazil to invest (his word, not mine) in Petrobras, a Brazil oil company. This is after Obama shut down all exploration in the Gulf of Mexico after the BP oil spillJust deep water (500 feet and deeper) drilling for 6 months. allowing those rigs to break their contracts and go to Brazil for an indefinite period of time. So Obama got Soros the rigs (did I mention that Soros was a big stake holder in Petrobras?) and the money so that Brazil can drill for and sell the US their oil. In fact Obama said that he hoped that we would become one of Brazil's best customers (so much for energy independence)Amounts of oil imports have been dropping since 2007. https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...s=MTTIMUS1&f=M[/QUOTE]

Other than a few spikes, imports from Brazil have trended down from a high in 2009.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...MTTIMUSBR1&f=M
So you're not going to respond to the charges. Smart Munchkin...

Those rigs rent their services for years in advance and there are a limited number of them. The ones in the Gulf of Mexico were to be there for three or more years....until Obama declared a moritorium and suddenly they were free. Free to go to Brazil who was trying to get Petrobras going. Now Soros was a major holder of Petrobras stock and the rigs coming was good news. It made his stock worth more and nothing had even happened. Obama then announced that the US was going to send billions of dollars to Brazil for them to use for drilling. Wow! Soros made more money just because Obama announced that.
Soros, the nazi collaborator, Still seeks to undermine israel

Its a strange but true phenomena that the dimocrat party and its affiliates are such machivilean haters; for over 2 centuries it's been so

I think even black lives matters has an anti Israel platform Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Oh yeah?

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

Source:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...secondworldwar
Oh yeah?

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

Source:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...secondworldwar
Originally Posted by OverEasy
It's a bull shit story, Silly Suzy Simpleton. Bush owned one share of stock and sat on the board of a branch bank in the U.S., Silly Suzy Simpleton, that does not make him a "collaborator" any more than your parents -- as American tax payers -- collaborated with Lt Calley at My Lai.
Oh yeah?

Source:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...secondworldwar Originally Posted by OverEasy
Lol! This non-story is from 2004! Sure looks like the Guardian - a lib-retarded British ragsheet - was desperate to stir up shit against W when he ran for re-election 12 fucking years ago!

While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause, the documents reveal that the firm he worked for, Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), acted as a US base for the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade.
Anybody who knows anything about finance knows that Brown Brothers Harriman is one of the oldest firms on Wall Street, facilitating trade and investments with and for THOUSANDS of foreign clients around the globe. Given its contacts and reputation, it would be surprising if the firm DIDN'T include Thyssen as a client back in the 1930s. And if Prescott Bush can be so frivolously accused of aiding and abetting the Nazis, what about long-time Democratic adviser/donor/candidate/diplomat Averell Harriman, who founded the firm that bears his name?

This is grasping at straws! SassyPoo, er, I mean UnderGreasy, is ultra-desperate to change the subject away from George Soros, who everyone knows grew up in Hungary as a Jew-betraying Nazi sympathizer.

Oh, and here's a little note that appeared at the end of the non-story about Prescott Bush:

The Anti-Defamation League in the US is supportive of Prescott Bush and the Bush family. In a statement last year they said that "rumours about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush ... have circulated widely through the internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated ... Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathiser."
Ain't it funny and entertaining to watch lib-retarded idiots like SassyPoo squirm and kick and flail and desperately try to change the subject of a thread with nonsense like this?

Oh yeah?

Source:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...secondworldwar Originally Posted by OverEasy
Even if true, how does that exonerate Soros?
Even if true, how does that exonerate Soros? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The purpose isn't to exonerate Soros... the point is to distract everyone... look at this shiny object over here... oops, you say there's nothing there? oh well, let's move on then!

Every ten minutes we spend debunking stories like this is ten minutes we don't spend talking about Soros...
Back on topic - here's the transcript of an interview with George Soros on 60 Minutes from 1998. Read it - it's unbelievable. You will understand why the man who bankrolls MoveOn.org, Black Lives Matter and the hildebeest's campaign is a totally fucked-up moral cretin. He even likened confiscating the property of his fellow Jews in Budapest during World War II to speculating in the financial markets!! And this is the guy who the hildebeest admires and respects and fawns over and accepts millions of dollars from!!

KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ... by -- by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and -- and anticipate events and when -- when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.
What a slimy POS. Why hasn't he been put on trial? Cannot MOSSAD find him? He needs to answer for his crimes, but instead, Hillary lets him direct American foreign policy. Both of them should withdraw from the public in shame.
What a slimy POS. Why hasn't he been put on trial? Cannot MOSSAD find him? He needs to answer for his crimes, but instead, Hillary lets him direct American foreign policy. Both of them should withdraw from the public in shame. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
what laws has Soros broken????

I know he broke financial laws in Britain & Indonesia with his currency manipulations. I don't know if he still has a warrant for his arrest in both countries. I know he was convicted in absentia in France for breaking one of the their financial laws; penalty was a nice heavy fine.
Aiding the Nazis
Aiding the Nazis Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
well, Soros was more of a victim than enabler of the nazis even though he worked for them.

its rather obvious that his moral character was significantly affected with his time working for the Nazis.

prosecuting soros for working/collaborating with the Nazis isn't going to happen. he'll be seen as a victim even though he enjoyed it.

It'll have to be something more current say, the last 20 years.