Haven’t seen this asked before...

We have the absolute hands down most beautiful providers then any other city. Unfortunately for me my health has caused my finances to suffer. With that comes not being able to hobby much. But even on my worst day I wouldn't let a simple post upset me. Instead of being thankful for this site and the beautiful ladies some want to get upset about a simple post. I really feel sorry for people like this. And I mean that with all sincerity. A little over 8 years ago I got cancer. I fought daily for 8 months to keep living. And yet here i am today happier then most that I know. But yet a few let a simple post upset them. I could see the same post every day for 365 days straight. And not get upset. What a sad life some live. Ladies keep answering every single post that might help you. If for nothing else just to piss off the few miserable men on this site. It doesnt matter what a lady does to help support herself. She is stil a lady. Carry on. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
What a wonderful post! Congratulations to you for beating cancers ass and thank you so much for the kind words.
True - It is a really nice place for a really nice lady - fitting. Originally Posted by defleppard
Thank you so much.
I guess I inadvertently kicked a hornets nest.

What shall we discuss next? Religion or politics? ��
We have the absolute hands down most beautiful providers then any other city. Unfortunately for me my health has caused my finances to suffer. With that comes not being able to hobby much. But even on my worst day I wouldn't let a simple post upset me. Instead of being thankful for this site and the beautiful ladies some want to get upset about a simple post. I really feel sorry for people like this. And I mean that with all sincerity. A little over 8 years ago I got cancer. I fought daily for 8 months to keep living. And yet here i am today happier then most that I know. But yet a few let a simple post upset them. I could see the same post every day for 365 days straight. And not get upset. What a sad life some live. Ladies keep answering every single post that might help you. If for nothing else just to piss off the few miserable men on this site. It doesnt matter what a lady does to help support herself. She is stil a lady. Carry on. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
Well said, Horsemancummeth!
I am Big on pillows and candles dim lighting music etc. The biggest part of a nice incall is cleanliness in my opinion. You can throw as much decor in as you want but it should always be clean and sanitized. The only clothes on the floor should be yours but fyi I don't mind you draping them over the chair lol
Really? You've been here since 2010 and haven't seen it asked? Originally Posted by dgc92
My valuable addition was implied. Something along the lines of "Jesus fucking shit, we don't need another thread full of 'Look! Look at me! Look! You're not looking! Look!' comments from providers who want to use this as their latest threAD. If you really want to know, there's already threads full of that."

Luckily, you came along and made my point for me. And this part is important: I wouldn't have even said anything about your "look at me"ing if you hadn't called me out. People think I'm a dick. But really I just respond to people like you. Originally Posted by dgc92
The ad section is for advertising. The other sections are for discussion of topics. When discussion of topics is replaced by "oh God, PLEASE look at me," it's kind of annoying. This site is for regular whoring, not attention whoring.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't respond.

As you were, sir. Originally Posted by dgc92
dgc92 sounds bitter and mean.
Go seek anger management help.
Ladies, i would think twice about seeing that guy.

Horsemancummeth, Very well said sir.
Sorry about your health problems.
Cancer has touched many people i know.

Allegra (my avatar) has a very clean incall.

CG
For APARTMENTS/CONDOS, these are all tidy, safe and comfortable. There are others who utilize their private homes which are also safe & comfy.

Bliss (not on Eccie any longer) - very comfortable apartment, stocked with booze for those of you who are drinkers.

Blondie7 - super new, attractive modern apartment

Emilia Chase - (not on Eccie) - very modern, upscale apartment near shopping & restaurants.

HaleyStarr - super clean apartment, well stocked, perfect.

Jules Jaguar - tidy, easy to find, clean apartment.

Khloie - upscale apartment, just a longer way away.

Naughty Nadia - clean, easy to find apartment. comfortable. Greet & meet her Meow Meow and Woof Woof.

Sophia Dane - works out of 2 locations, one is awesome place in Plano, the other a clean, tidy apartment nearby.

UR Pixie - cozy apartment, very comfortable.

I'm sure I've missed others, but the above ones stand out in my head. Honestly, I've only RARELY felt unsafe at most Incalls, with just very few exceptions I won't mention here.
Well said, Horsemancummeth! Originally Posted by Imagine That
who's the girl in your avatar? pls tell me she's a provider in the lower 48...
You will always visit me in nice upscale hotel
with every thing you need as in every thing ..

and I'll tell you where to park for free (0)(0)
  • dgc92
  • 12-15-2018, 02:25 PM
dgc92 sounds bitter and mean.
Go seek anger management help.
Ladies, i would think twice about seeing that guy. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Dgc92 just hates when he can see a threAD coming from ten miles away. He knows there will be nothing of interest discussed. He hates it even more when he makes a harmless little comment that only hints at his annoyance, then some lady puts Matlock on pause long enough to grab her walker, get over to the phone, and have her great-great-grandson make a post calling him out for it.

That's all. Dgc92 is actually a very pleasant person when he's not annoyed.
Fave - Allegra Hope

Hon. Mentions - Larissa Jones, Nicole Rae, Ginger Fixx

What makes a great incall? Discreet parking, cleanliness. I don't like places where my car looks out of place. I don't want dog hair on my clothes. I'm not into waiting to move clutter just to sit or lie down.
I found this thread informative and helpful. Thanks to the op for posting. Thanks to those who offered sincere responses instead of gripes. Might add that even if this exact question was asked 10 years ago, or even just last year that does not mean it is a useless question. Current information is always better than year old or ten year old information. If a thread does not interest you just ignore it instead of cluttering it with your annoyance. People who get ignored easily annoy me. LOL.
I actually appreciate a thread on this subject every so often. Providers change, incalls change...a year old thread on the same topic isn't of much value with that much change. I also happen to be one of those guys who places a value on a quality incall. I get pissed when I pay $300+ and get hosted at a dive.

Thanks for your list, SchnellerFahrer. I've been to SophiaDane's place, and it is nice. There are several others on your list who I'd like to see. I'm more likely to follow through knowing they have comfortable places to host.
For APARTMENTS/CONDOS, these are all tidy, safe and comfortable. There are others who utilize their private homes which are also safe & comfy.

Sophia Dane - works out of 2 locations, one is awesome place in Plano, the other a clean, tidy apartment nearby.
Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
Thanks darling!😘

By the way....Nicole Cox has the awesome place in Plano that you mentioned! It's beautiful just like her! ❤️
Thanks darling!😘

By the way....Nicole Cox has the awesome place in Plano that you mentioned! It's beautiful just like her! ❤️ Originally Posted by Sophia Dane3.0

Hi Miss 3.0. 😚