A lil Clarification & a test for you fellas

So how many of you guys went and put a bill on your penis.........oooooo to be the fly on the wall watching. How many overlapped? Ahehehe...........just being a little naughty.

*Giggling* Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I don't need to. Like Abe, I know that I'd overlap many times. Since babee's interested in girth, I know she wouldn't be interested in my results.

Cheers,

bcg
No no my friend....not me interested. He "who shall remain nameless" is the one who told me about this test. No woman has ever sat around and just out of the blue wrapped george around her boob. Definitely a guy thing - as is the size issue.

I just started laughing and had to start some crap over this. I mean, come on! Guys do the craziest crap with poor junior. I guarantee that last night all across TN there were naked erect men looking for their wallets.
Lmao........yea.

At least ten dudes tried it.....

If I were a dude, I would have done it.....Ahehehe!
pipefitter73:
Let me see if I got this right-

big boi terry is the big guy of West Tennessee

Tits McFloppin has the big stick up in Nashville

Jack Belot has my area in North Alabama covered

So who's the John Holmes of East Tennessee?

Abe Normal:
ME, Dammit. Why do you think all the ladies ran like hell to west Tennessee, LOL

Now for "The Test"

Get a US bill. Wrap it around your base when fully erect. Does it meet? Overlap. Not quite touch? Please email me your results (no pix please) so I can plan my next tour accordingly. Originally Posted by babee
but Bobbee you was sayin your wanna get results to plan a tour. now ima seen my boner wit a $20 that met but dont got ovrlap on botom of my boner cuz of thik bonermeat but my boner is a BBB big buetifull boner cuz of good shape. but dont needa tour to try seein me cuz theres to many hookers ima wanna see but your not on the list cuz your pics dont give me a boner but theres a old sayin diffrent stroks for diffrent fokes an i see your a good hooker cuz theres guys who luv to TOFTT wit you.
I never fail to read Tits's posts, whether I give a damn about the thread or not.

And reading them never fails to make me smile and/or laugh.
Are you looking for length or girth Babee? LOL Come back east for a fare well tour then you decide hell we might be able to arrange some tag team of our own.
Monopoly money works real well to help the ego. Just say'n.
No no my friend....not me interested. He "who shall remain nameless" is the one who told me about this test. No woman has ever sat around and just out of the blue wrapped george around her boob. Definitely a guy thing - as is the size issue.

I just started laughing and had to start some crap over this. I mean, come on! Guys do the craziest crap with poor junior. I guarantee that last night all across TN there were naked erect men looking for their wallets. Originally Posted by babee
I confess, I gave Babee this ideal. I was telling her about and ad or post that I saw a while back, and some guy was boasting about his size. He was basically saying that if you take a dollar bill and wrap it around a penis, his girth was the bill touching. I must admit, I thought it was stupid, number one, I would never boast about "oh, i'm a monster", i've got a big penis yuk,yuk,yuk. But i've seen post like that. But later on, I did try this test, and I will admit, I was pleased with the results, so in a conversation with she who loves to knock me, yes young lady, i'm talking about you, she just about wrecked her car while we were talking, she thought it was so funny. Now, as Paul Harvey would say, now, you know the rest of the story lol.
So I asked Andy (aka Anaconda) to do the same test. His answer: "I dont think a bill will cover it."

Sono - too funny

fastcars - you know it!
like ima say b4 dont come to nash expct to see me cuz your a good hooker like theres guys to say but your pics dont giva boner to me an theres to many hookers that does that i wanna see to ok
I tried it with a check but the check bounced . . . message said something about insufficient . . .