Let's play a game....

When did the usage for "AN" and "AND" get reversed?
i've moved past the spelling and grammar, but i due take note of those that due it. to me, it says something about the writer, esp. if it accurs a lot in their writing, not just here and their [typos are not unusual.]

[hope you all know that's a lot of jest in there]. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Ah hell, sorry about the last one, I forgot it is grammar/word usage not spelling.
Disrespect...unfortunately it's alive and well here...:-(

liars...I'd rather be slapped than lied to or about

Pimp wannabe's who are constantly telling us how to run our own businesses, how they would like to punish us if we don't meet their expectations and finally how they have the power to affect our money. It's almost as bad as an actual pimp telling his ladies that if they don't comply with his wishes he will beat them and take ALL their money. pft

And the number one answer is.......

people who donttake the time to thinkaboutwhat and how they are writing and howtheyr communicating withothers ona baordof this nature)!(#(xoxo)!&# itshard enough totell tone and decypheractualmeaningful thawts when sentences are completedwithsome sense of writingability muchlesshavingtoview strung togetherthoughts with miss pellings andwhatnotadded tothem. whew! LOL
I got this girl friend you know.....cute little pixey type with short black hair.

We sometimes go outside and play football. I throw it to her.....she throws it back.........then

I ask her to hold the ball in the kickoff position so I can kick it............every f**king time I try to kick the ball........SHE MOVES IT! SHE F**KING MOVES IT and I land flat on my ass!

Jesus Christ.....can't she just hold it still for just one time?
not being able to go to a social..... because of the screening process.... I understand its for everyone's safety.... but I still think people could meet and be discreet.... smaller groups like mini socials....
Sorry John John-I hated to spoil it for you! It just had to be said!
My pet peeve?

Fake and/or out of date photos. Or ones that have had enough air brushing as to make them seem unreal. I don't care if you smudge the tattoos but don't photoshop them off to where your body looks clean as a slate and not expect me to get pissed when you lift that top and you have some rose the size of a baseball mitt covering up a boob.

You're selling an illusion. If your photo makes me think I'll be banging this hot 20-ish girl and you open the door looking like you are seriously torn up and have not led a healthy lifestyle while turning your kitty into a clown car, then I'll probably turn and walk out the door.

And no, I won't hand you a cancellation fee. I should ask you for a bait and switch penalty fee.
I just hate when she quits sucking my dick to get hair out of her mouth.....and I am clean shaven.

Okay another of my pet peeves-guys that call 45 minutes before wanting to have a session. Sorry guys, but most of us girls do not sit around in full makeup and lingeries just waiting for you to call us. We have lives too! Ladies, am I right????? Originally Posted by Avery Blake
Whaaat?? You mean I'm the only one that sits by her phone all day fully made up and dressed to the nines, legs spread, playing with myself breathlessly awaiting a phone call?? Whaat?
Love it all! Boom boom, I am with you on the grammar!! Drives me insane.

Okay another of my pet peeves-guys that call 45 minutes before wanting to have a session. Sorry guys, but most of us girls do not sit around in full makeup and lingeries just waiting for you to call us. We have lives too! Ladies, am I right????? Originally Posted by Avery Blake
Yes, I fall into this category. It takes me about ten dollars worth of gas round trip to my incall, so I don't go there unless I have a session. That means that although I am showered and shaven and ready to go, I still need a solid 30 to 45 mins notice just for the drive. Thank goodness I don't wear heavy make-up for sessions, I would need even more notice!

I will have to say that my pet peeve of the season is hobbyists asking for extra menu items mid-session, it is just unsettling to me. Seems to be all the rage this summer.
Love it all! Boom boom, I am with you on the grammar!! Drives me insane.

What?? I would of thought from all the PMs I get, your sitting in front of your computer and phone wondering why I have not called yet!
+1 on the WKs. Tired of being disappointed on that one.
  • w900l
  • 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM
And the number one answer is.......

people who donttake the time to thinkaboutwhat and how they are writing and howtheyr communicating withothers ona baordof this nature)!(#(xoxo)!&# itshard enough totell tone and decypheractualmeaningful thawts when sentences are completedwithsome sense of writingability muchlesshavingtoview strung togetherthoughts with miss pellings andwhatnotadded tothem. whew! LOL Originally Posted by M A X
OMG I'm crosseyed now, thanks a lot Max !!!! LOL
The review says she looks like Megan Fox, but turns out she looks more like Kathy Bates.
Providers who don't allow msog. They try to get you off fast and rush you out the door. An hour is an hour.

Being called hun. Makes the lady sound like the 50 year old waitress at the dive dinner.

Nsnc. Just plain rude.

Reviewers who lie about providers appearance. Is she looks like Roseanne Arnold, don't say she has the body of a fitness model no matter how hard she sucked your dick.