Best haunted house?! I wanna get scared!

the last Eccie social.
  • pyro
  • 10-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Galveston county lock-up, If that doesn't scare the sh*t out of you I don't know what will. It's a real sh*t hole. Don't worry about wearing your nice shoes, you won't have them on for very long.
Galveston county lock-up, If that doesn't scare the sh*t out of you I don't know what will. It's a real sh*t hole. Don't worry about wearing your nice shoes, you won't have them on for very long. Originally Posted by pyro
"NO!" * Bopps pyro on the nose!*
Completely wrong type of fear, not what I'm looking for!
Completely wrong type of fear, not what I'm looking for! Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
She is looking for the kind of fear that as she is walking through the HH that she gets all excited and a rush of adrenaline and then runs to the car and has to have a cock down her throat to calm down... the whole ride home.
I had the same question as well. The best haunted house is what I seek.

Just from the suggestion given, looks like Screamworld may be the best bang for your buck.

It's got different phases in the whole experience, it seems. Two outdoor attractions and three that are indoors. An estimated time to go through all of them is about 45 minutes. Not bad.

Nightmare on the Bayou is the second choice for me. A little shorter, but I keep hearing stuff about it on the radio.

Carnage is the most economical albeit the shortest one of the bunch.

I've never been to any of them, but I may opt for Screamworld. Yes, I want to be scared shitless!

• pyro
  • 10-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Completely wrong type of fear, not what I'm looking for! Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
Dang it! woman, if you must bop me don't bop my nose...
(what a waste of a perfectly good bop...)
Come to my house. I scare the hell out of people.....
.... and no one ever leaves ......

Does the house have a blue water moat?
Universal studious halloween horror nights! I go every year coz its that amazing.lol only thing its in hollywood. Maybe something different this time?? Houston aint got nothin on it
Aren't there any local churches doing the "hells gates" type thing this year! that is scary! lol
.... and no one ever leaves ......

Does the house have a blue water moat? Originally Posted by pyramider

I'm getting kinda lazy though. I might ask you to chase yourself with a butcher knife!