Whats up with Casey?

Those damn spacemen got her and have her on display on their home planet. We need to have a get together and hold a memorial for her. Restricted topic Bubba3452
Those damn spacemen got her and have her on display on their home planet. We need to have a get together and hold a memorial for her. Restricted topic Bubba3452. Originally Posted by tucson
We should form a posse and steal a space shuttle and go on a rescue mission.
Anyone speak Goa'uld?
She is posting in BP as Alexa.
God she has damn good oral skills, but not a good listener. I told her it would over flow her mouth, thankfully she had her whataburger cum catching cup close by, I guess my cum and Dr.Pepper are a good mix since 2 minutes later she drank from the cup. lol
We should form a posse and steal a space shuttle and go on a rescue mission.
Anyone speak Goa'uld? Originally Posted by StJames
You can count me out on that. No way am I gonna get on no space shuttle to rescue some half crazy hooker from the planet of the johns so she can raise her rates because she now thinks her pussy went platinum from some damn delek nutting in it.

But just watch, the damn flying saucer will run out of gas and she'll be calling wanting me to western union her a Benny.
It may take me a while but i will learn the forbidden words that can't be used on ECCIE. Sorry Bubba
You can count me out on that. No way am I gonna get on no space shuttle to rescue some half crazy hooker from the planet of the johns so she can raise her rates because she now thinks her pussy went platinum from some damn delek nutting in it.

But just watch, the damn flying saucer will run out of gas and she'll be calling wanting me to western union her a Benny. Originally Posted by werner33
Hell, it would be fun, a great chance to get away from it all and maybe have a drink or two with Darth Vader, see the rings around Uranus and watch the blob races.
She told me this morning that she is no longer working and some asshat is posting those ads!?
Hahahaha... Having known her a good 13 years, I'm more inclined to believe the space alien bit.
I saw her yesterday. She has changed. I was disappointed to see that her hygene was not up to par. She is just getting over a bad tooth ache. That inhibited her skills. I would still see her but she has gone a bit down hill. Pm me if you want more details.
I saw her yesterday. She has changed. I was disappointed to see that her hygene was not up to par. She is just getting over a bad tooth ache. That inhibited her skills. I would still see her but she has gone a bit down hill. Pm me if you want more details. Originally Posted by Coolkid2006
Hahahaha, I've never known her to be good a taking a bath, guess it's hard to do when your mind is in the land of Oz.
Hahahaha, I've never known her to be good a taking a bath, guess it's hard to do when your mind is in the land of Oz. Originally Posted by holcatman
Some days it's fish and chips and some days it's just a smokehouse.
haha, it's the roast of CASEY. oh wow.
Casey is kind of dirty and gross. Once was enough for me.