Oh where, oh where shall I go next.....

How come "To the Alerts Section" wasn't a choice?

LMAO!!!
2"oN MS2BU GET A LIFE!!!

PLP4P HA..HA..HA
LMAO!!! Originally Posted by ben dover
I'M SORRY honestly do you of all people think you should really be laughing at anyone .....I mean come on
Oh yeah because I witnessed it first hand.... and have the photos to prove it...
Lol yes good for you ...do you want a cookie (you really don't need it) I have a past so does everyone else ..that was what 5 years ago I was 21-22 who didn't party n make mistakes at that age ,what's your fucking pathetic excuse ...come on kinda sad ,grow the fuck up....keep your fucking nasty comments to yourself do i say what a nasty fat fuck you r .....

It's simple if you wanna say shit expect to hear shit back big boy...now calm down n go get yourself a beef cake or something !!
I've gotten plenty of raving reviews n not one bad comment for well over a year or two i made mistakes ...took responsibility (most dont)for my actions and have made good and continue to grow since ....ty
A little relapse will spice up a lame recovery whew
2"oN MS2BU GET A LIFE!!!

PLP4P HA..HA..HA Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
I'm imagining this is an excellent post and I wish I was up on the acronyms so I could understand it better.
2inches of nothing must suck 2 be you ....
A little relapse will spice up a lame recovery whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Relapse is for pathetic quitters who will end up 6ft under ...this right here is growth ...
I've gotten plenty of raving reviews n not one bad comment for well over a year or two i made mistakes ...took responsibility (most dont)for my actions and have made good and continue to grow since ....ty Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Lol yes good for you ...do you want a cookie (you really don't need it) I have a past so does everyone else ..that was what 5 years ago I was 21-22 who didn't party n make mistakes at that age ,what's your fucking pathetic excuse ...come on kinda sad ,grow the fuck up....keep your fucking nasty comments to yourself do i say what a nasty fat fuck you r .....

It's simple if you wanna say shit expect to hear shit back big boy...now calm down n go get yourself a beef cake or something !! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Love the comments babe!!! Keep it up, some of these guys only think of the woman here as objects and they can do or say whatever they want to them. Some need to get put in their place from time to time.

A little relapse will spice up a lame recovery whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Really Carlos? I mean you say some crazy ass shit but come on man, like no dude on here has ever fought demons and recovered from it?

But remember others think I'm here only for vendettas and crap so.... but seems to me someone else loves to start shit for no reason what so ever, get over it, it's a hooker board where we share stories or alerts or just have some fun. If you take this shit to serious you may end up having a heart attack or something.
Come on, post some comments, have fun and move along, there is nothing else to see here.
2inches of nothing must suck 2 be you .... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
But like the acronyms, what do they mean?

What I have always believed is that most of the abusive male pigs on this site are resentful of hooks who don't weigh as much as they do.

How else to explain the popularity of some of the heavyweight hooks?
But like the acronyms, what do they mean?

What I have always believed is that most of the abusive male pigs on this site are resentful of hooks who don't weigh as much as they do.

Yeah being 250 must suck for some of these guys!!! Maybe if they pushed away from the dinner table once in a while, or didn't have that one more beer, but....

How else to explain the popularity of some of the heavyweight hooks? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Hey one of my favs is not a spinner, so don't knock all the bigger girls either
Hey big girls need love too....I like me sum big booties there is quite a few bbw n curvy girls id dive in to......gulp .. double fuck triple ripple gulp