Breast pressed and squeezed

I love when a woman wears a corset, and her boobs are barely being contained in them. Maybe even if her nipples are hanging out some. Its a totally sexy look that I can't get enough of.
I would too. Sadly not in DFW. Maybe someday!

We have awiling participate. Let's do it girl... lmao Originally Posted by Amber Rain
No...they are not stress relief balls. Caressing and fondling are fine, but don't squeeze or pinch them..wtf! While we are at it, don't freaking motor boat or suck on my mouse like it's a freaking straw and you are trying to get an extra thick shake through it...thancks. In return I will not bite you, spit in your ear, or pull your back hair....grrr. Originally Posted by London Rayne
IF YOU WILL I'll give you a nice tip. And make you a sandwich.
And color your toenails......Wash your car. I'm a liberated man,
not opposed to housework. Have a dog I can walk?
yes, great movie and

im an avid watcher of tosh....

dont ever eat and watch him, bwah ha ha!
...Am I the only guy who likes to see breast that are pressed, squeezed or other wise handled? Not talking about pain, just enough pressure to change the shape of them... Originally Posted by tigercat
tigercat,Does stepping on them count? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Just PLEASE don't squeeze and flatten them out like you're giving me a mammogram.........damn, that hurts!
BTW Angie, wasn't that a great movie? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
No...they are not stress relief balls. Caressing and fondling are fine, but don't squeeze or pinch them..wtf! While we are at it, don't freaking motor boat or suck on my mouse like it's a freaking straw and you are trying to get an extra thick shake through it...thancks. In return I will not bite you, spit in your ear, or pull your back hair....grrr. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I agree with London please caress them, mine are tender. What I don't like is when the guy has partial or full dentures and bites thinking he's nibbling.. Easy Man Originally Posted by Sami
Notice my emphasis on NO PAIN.
I love when a woman wears a corset, and her boobs are barely being contained in them. Maybe even if her nipples are hanging out some. Its a totally sexy look that I can't get enough of. Originally Posted by atlfan999
More like I am suggesting.

Also, simple things like a lady leaning against a wall, a pole, a piece of furniture and pressing her breast against, around, etc. Pictures in that style are what I find a turn-on.

You would think with my focus on this, Russian would be a favorite activity of mine, but it really isn't.
Angie and Lana, what about squeezing them around something hard?
Amber, I'm down for the BoobFest. BoobFest is my friggin' middle name girl!!

Bring it baby, I've been extremely naughty this year!! Some spankings may be in order too! I'll let you spank my boobs if you want...Mmm, as long as you kiss them after!

IF YOU WILL I'll give you a nice tip. And make you a sandwich.
And color your toenails......Wash your car. I'm a liberated man,
not opposed to housework. Have a dog I can walk? Originally Posted by bojulay
I only have cats heh heh...but you can walk them.
I only have cats heh heh...but you can walk them. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Only if you wont promise to not hurt me. My birthday is coming
up and I'll be 580 years old, that's a lot of spanking.
This gal has several pics that are what I am trying to describe, inclduing picture number 1. I just like seeing breast that are playful, enjoy a gentle squeeze or nudge.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=50908