A Valued Poster said “ We can do better than Trump”

Give me Trump's policies and I do not care who carries them. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Stop applying logic to the conversation. BTW , I totally agree
I can’t believe there are so many that are just plain stupid.

I asked you keep your Trump Bullshit to yourself, it had zero to do with question. Again there are a couple pathetic weasels that are dying with TDS Originally Posted by oilfieldace
snick.. thread title- "We can do better than trump"

We can do a lot better than trump. I believe in the coming years we'll see just how bad his policies were!
snick.. thread title- "We can do better than trump"

We can do a lot better than trump. I believe in the coming years we'll see just how bad his policies were! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That was a quote from another Trump hater. Did you stop reading after that , my guess is no , you choose to go on anther of your mindless babbles about Trump. That’s all that’s ever on your fingertips. You have nothing for the discussion
That was a quote from another Trump hater. Did you stop reading after that , my guess is no , you choose to go on anther of your mindless babbles about Trump. That’s all that’s ever on your fingertips. You have nothing for the discussion Originally Posted by oilfieldace
On topic per title!

Sorry that trumpee cant hold up under any scrutiny!
trumpee tried to destroy this Country! Hes a total piece of shit! lol
I find that a lot of people loved Trump’s policy, but hate the man.

This is really not that odd in American politics.
Who instead of Presidents Trump and Biden?

My
preferences would be Senator Cruze or Governor Desantes.

On the Liberal side, I imagine that the nominee will be Governor Newsom or VP Harris. I don't think Representative Ocasio-Cortez will be old enough to run for president yet in 2024 but could be a pick for VP.

I think that if the Democrats loose in DC and nation-wide next month, most of their old guard in the senate and congress will retire; Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein, Saunders and many others. Some state houses will also see Democrats retire.
I find that a lot of people loved Trump’s policy, but hate the man.

This is really not that odd in American politics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Sure: Look at President Clinton. Many liberal feminists felt compelled to continue supporting Clinton even though he was shown to be a womanizer for years and even while in office. All because he was "right" on abortion.
Way to avoid the question, instead you offer your usual rant abou Trump.

Truly pathetic Originally Posted by oilfieldace
My answer wasn't pathetic, ace. Your constant silly complaints about my posts to try to get me banned are though. I gave my opinion. Debates are for a reason. I've stated many times that I vote for the candidate and not the party, so debates are necessary for me and many others like me who don't just vote for the party to make an informed decision about a candidate. The only way I can name whom I would definitely vote for at this time is "Anybody But Trump" and the last time I checked; nobody likely to run is named that.
My answer wasn't pathetic, ace. Your constant whining about my posts to try to get me banned are though. I gave my opinion. Debates are for a reason. I've stated many times that I vote for the candidate and not the party, so debates are necessary for me and many others like me who don't just vote for the party to make an informed decision about a candidate. The only way I can name who I would vote for is "Anyone But Trump" and the last time I checked; nobody is named that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I don’t care whether you are banned or not, and yup it was pathetic, that’s my opinion , isn’t that what debates are about? Let me answer that, in no way should a debate be about an opinion. I didn’t ask for a debate , I asked a question rather than saying you didn’t have an opinion, you posted mindless BS about an orange man. That’s pathetic whether it’s a debate or a question
Well, Ace you are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine on this whore board. You also don't believe that education is necessary as well and that is your opinion. You believe Trump was the best president ever and that is your opinion. So, I will give your opinions the merits they deserve, and I will leave it at that for now.

Isn't it time for you to start another ranting and raging thread?
I don’t care whether you are banned or not, and yup it was pathetic, that’s my opinion , isn’t that what debates are about? Let me answer that, in no way should a debate be about an opinion. I didn’t ask for a debate , I asked a question rather than saying you didn’t have an opinion, you posted mindless BS about an orange man. That’s pathetic whether it’s a debate or a question Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What? Exit Aflac Duck!

Anyways! Almost anyone is better than trumpee. Fact
fuckers

[Verse 1]
Let the good times roll
Let them knock you around
Let the good times roll
Let them make you a clown

[Chorus]
Let them leave you up in the air
Let them brush your rock and roll hair
Let the good times roll
Let the good times roll, oh
Let the good times roll

[Verse 2]
Let the stories be told
Let them say what they want
Let the photos be old
Let them show what they want

[Chorus]
Let the good times roll
Let the good times roll, oh
Won't you let the good times roll

[Instrumental interlude]
Good times roll

[Verse 3]
If the illusion is real
Let them give you a ride
If they got thunder appeal
Let them be on your side

[Chorus]
Let the good times roll
Won't you let the good times roll, oh
Let the good times roll

Let the good times roll
Won't you let the good times roll
Well, let the good times roll
Let 'em roll
Good times roll

Let the good times roll
Let the good times roll
Ooh, let the good times roll
Let 'em roll (Good times roll)
[Outro]
Well, let the good times roll (Let the good times roll)
Let the good times roll (Good times roll)
(Let the good times roll)
Let the good times roll
Let 'em roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64
Of the following . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Staff edit.