If I had a cock......Would I pump it?

It's a vacum pump designed to be placed over the clitoral area and then the air inside is pumped out, creating a vacum. This enlarges the area below, so your clit becomes larger. Some people claim it makes them much more sensitive. It's temporary and the skin reverts to normal fairly quickly after removing the pump.

The same thing can be done to your nipples as well.

Ain't technology grand? Originally Posted by Krunkman
Technology, my ass. I got a mouth that does all this and lubricates at the same time. No batteries.
Sabrina, you are just a sweet young thing so you don't realize that everyone in the age groups you are referring to have a mental image of themselves based at some point between 20 and 35. It's only when we look into the mirror do we say. "Who's that old, broken down fuck staring back at me." Unless you absolutely know your head or heart is going to explode, we're gonna keep trying to "hit it." In my case, there are a few women who, if I knew I was going to stroke out mid stroke, I'd be there with in a heartbeat - even if it was my last one...LOL!
Balls cried the Queen! If I had two I would be King and the King laughed because he had two.
While flipping through TV channels late at night a few days ago, I saw an infomercial for one of these. Just like those "Extenze" commercials, but for a pump!!! I couldn't believe they got it accepted for airing. I guess as long as they use the same type of language used for the pill commercials and don't actually show it in action . . . .
Sabrina, you are the best, JR
If I'm going to slide my dick into any orifice to make it grow it's gonna be attached to one of the numerous hottie Providers around here!