Letting a Gal be one of the Guys.... When Females plug themselves into normally male environments... It strains the normal dynamics a bit.... Ladies... Please.... Leave us the opportunity to be the horndogs we are!

Lol here we go... It begins
No it does not!!

Back to the topic.

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Yeah... We're gonna drum up a few new threads so there is something else to talk about rather than the 3 of you nonstop ass kissing each other so you can promote yourselves when the ads you are running are not working....

Then again... You probably already know that huh?
Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh, yay. It's time for you to take shots at me, Taylor and Britney again. And here I thought we might have a whole week of having fun and playing nice. Silly me. "When the ads you are running are not working..." Wow. Thank you for reminding me that I need to post an ad for this week. Yes, I know it's already Friday, but the ad I posted 12 days ago is working so well that I forgot to post another one this week. Or maybe I was just too busy ass kissing to pay attention to my posts. Is it possible that "the 3 of us" are having so much fun that we want to share our good spirits, and sarcastic humor with the board? Surely not. I'm so bored with this that I suddenly got sleepy. I'm going to savor some of the delicious Godiva truffles that one of my nonexistent favorite clients brought me yesterday. Yawn.
Ok boys and girls, I have seen the RTM's and I agree that most of what you guys are RTMing about is mean and hateful, but someone had to start the tide.
If you read the entire thread it was friendly and light-hearted, hell even funny, until post #10. After that it is off to the races. I am tired of warning people for this childish behavior so consider this a group warning. After this, points will be issued.

Let's go back to having good old fashioned fun, shall we?

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
I'm sorry, my humor was in bad taste on post #10. Without the voice inflection, it just wasn't as funny as it sounded in my head.

Okeee dokie, then.
Oh, yay. It's time for you to take shots at me, Taylor and Britney again.

No.... Just Taylor....

And here I thought we might have a whole week of having fun and playing nice.

Almost a month of it I think.

Silly me. "When the ads you are running are not working..." Wow. Thank you for reminding me that I need to post an ad for this week. Yes, I know it's already Friday, but the ad I posted 12 days ago is working so well that I forgot to post another one this week. Or maybe I was just too busy ass kissing to pay attention to my posts. Is it possible that "the 3 of us" are having so much fun that we want to share our good spirits, and sarcastic humor with the board?

I kind of doubt it but once again the comment regarding someone's business was meant for Taylor...

Surely not. I'm so bored with this that I suddenly got sleepy. I'm going to savor some of the delicious Godiva truffles that one of my nonexistent favorite clients brought me yesterday. Yawn. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

See.. Thanks.. There is a new Old topic we can rehash.... Gifts for Providers! let me get on that!

Excuse Me Natalie but this thread had a stated purpose and topic until Taylor asked for a little attention...Everyone knows I am happy to oblige when asked!
Hey I have an idea! Let's go to the strip club!
  • Vyt
  • 11-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Hey I have an idea! Let's go to the strip club! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
OK but no making me collapse from the shots this time...

(and Roxanne is a *hell* of a wingman, er, winglady by the way)
LMAO! I think it was the other way around...all I remember were titties, ass lots of it and my hand wondering over to your lap during my dance while you watched hehe
  • Vyt
  • 11-12-2010, 04:37 PM
And that is *entirely* proper etiquette!
And that is *entirely* proper etiquette! Originally Posted by Vyt
Seems like Roxanne might need to train a couple of the ladies that have been hanging out with us!