Ripped off by a provider

• D.G.
  • 08-11-2015, 02:50 PM
After 7 min I called her, she answered and said " You not going to believe this but I was jumped by two black guys and they stole the money. I'm on my way to hospital" I didn't respond, just hung up because I knew I had been taken. Originally Posted by bon69
If she didnt have one now she will definitely have a no blacks policy ince she bets out of the hospital .
She's got some weird ass reviews or at least her attitude is weird on some of her reviews.....

.....But let's give this dumb dumb bitch some exposure so we all know who he's talking about.....

No session, No review.
What gets me...
"I was robbed by two black guys and on my way to the hospital"
Why's a brother always gotta take the fall?
Racist shit got no place here.
  • bon69
  • 08-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I will not let this bring me down as dwelling on it only gives it power. Plus that would be a waste of my time. The nice ladies I have met and hope to meet truly out weigh the bad. Y'all are very sweet.
Hey hey now some of us are sweet honest providers! I would never get over on anyone hobby life or not. That isn't my nature and it is sad others do so. Karma is a real bitch. What goes around comes around. Don't let the one girl get you down we all live and learn! Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
Too soon Nikki! Lol jk bustin ya balls..

Anyway OP don't get discouraged. Some men have been in dangerous situations before. I know you say you are just too nice. But you do have to be smart. Do that and you won't be in a bad situation where people would take advantage of your niceness...
  • bon69
  • 08-11-2015, 03:05 PM
No session, No review.
What gets me...
"I was robbed by two black guys and on my way to the hospital"
Why's a brother always gotta take the fall?
Racist shit got no place here.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I agree there is no place anywhere for racism. But I put it in quotation marks because I was quoting her. This is what she told me 7 minutes after she left the room which lends credence to the fact she was lying.
Go see FancyInHeels..she will make you feel better!
Live and learn. You got off cheap. Thanks for the warning. First clue was her calling you. That regularly ends badly.
  • BDD
  • 08-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Suggestion for anybody putting up posts like this. Put the Provider's or Hobbyist's name in the title. Make sure you spell it correctly. it gets a lot more visibility that way.

And to the poster that had pics up a few minutes ago, they seem to have disappeared.
she does have a nice ass.. better luck next time Originally Posted by glade55
It's not that she has a nice ass, it's that she is an ass.
THIS provider?

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=284087

Damn, I have her on the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List. Unless she comes in here and offers a substantive rebuttal, or BETTER, contacts the OP, shows him a receipt for the hospital, and offers him a make-up session, and he TELLS us this, I have to pull her name off there asap.

Dallas is right; I may not be 5 ft 2 and 115 lbs, but I'm honest as the day is long, and I WILL make you feel better. I'll even match her lower rate and give you extra time under the circumstances to let you know that we providers aren't all a bad lot.

Suggestion for anybody putting up posts like this. Put the Provider's or Hobbyist's name in the title. Make sure you spell it correctly. it gets a lot more visibility that way... Originally Posted by BDD
Absolutely!

However, since this just happened last night, shall we wait to see if there is a ghost of a chance she was telling the truth before hanging her? (I know, I know; I keep hoping for the positive in people, optimistically senseless as it may be.)

I appreciate you posting the information.
  • bon69
  • 08-11-2015, 04:51 PM
Suggestion for anybody putting up posts like this. Put the Provider's or Hobbyist's name in the title. Make sure you spell it correctly. it gets a lot more visibility that way.

And to the poster that had pics up a few minutes ago, they seem to have disappeared. Originally Posted by BDD
Excellent recommendation. Thanks to everyone.
  • BDD
  • 08-11-2015, 04:55 PM
OP, take Fancy up on her offer. She is a sweetheart. Her incall is classy and super easy to get to. She's the voice of reason in this sea of chaos. And if you treat her right she will vouch for you. A reference from Fancy is like the Platinum American Express Card of references in Houston's hobby world.
  • bon69
  • 08-11-2015, 04:59 PM
THIS provider?

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=284087

Damn, I have her on the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List. Unless she comes in here and offers a substantive rebuttal, or BETTER, contacts the OP, shows him a receipt for the hospital, and offers him a make-up session, and he TELLS us this, I have to pull her name immediately.

Dallas is right; I may not be 5 ft 2 and 115 lbs, but I'm honest as the day is long, and I WILL make you feel better. I'll even match her lower rate under the circumstances to let you know that we providers aren't all a bad lot.

Absolutely!

However, since this just happened last night, shall we wait to see if there is a grain of truth here before hanging her? (I know, I know; I keep hoping for the positive in people, optimistically senseless as it may be.)

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Yes ma'am that is her. I would love to know what happen. I do know that 10 min after she left my room I was at front lobby talking to the mgr about what she said happened. He was genuinely concern about a crime on his property. It took him no more than maybe 3 minutes he came back and told me he did not see anyone attacked on his property and that the woman came out of my room and got in a vehicle and left. He wanted to call the cops for me but I declined. Thanks Ms Fancy