What a blast! Chilling the hot summer happy hour

Sounds like I missed a fun one.. had plans to go but instead had to make an E.R Vet visit..Hope to make the next one
I had such a great time!!! It's always wonderful to meet up but I really let my hair down this time lol!! I don't often sing, but when I do. It's loud enough to notice! (In a good way

I admit the twins have gotten a little tan this summer from laying out on the deck and splashing around in the lake lol! Haha! My goodness what a time! How awesome was it to have CK at the after party? I think we can all agree he's the cats pajamas or is it tuxedo? idk I'll bet he's one hot cat IN a tuxedo! Haha

Either way I met some new faces that I must admit charmed me into blushing more than once that evening he he he. <3

You know who you are.

No need to be shy either.

Msg me

Love
Kelly!
Thank you CK for anot her fantastic time ������ it was beautiful seeing everyone again. I missed you guys and gals ����

Till our next meeting ✌
How do I be part of these kinds of events?
Now it can be revealed. Italia and Kelly512 were two of 10's present and both were a joy to meet. Italia has the most dazzling smile you've ever seen and the multitalented Kelly blasted, and I do mean blasted, out an amazing karaoke version of "Big Wheels" that shook the walls of the entire shopping center where we met. Professional level talent in multiple senses of the word.
When will there be another south side social?

I find it difficult to justify crossing the river.
When will there be another south side social?

I find it difficult to justify crossing the river. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
you have no idea how many of "my people" have said that exact same thing !!
Knotty!
Good one!
you have no idea how many of "my people" have said that exact same thing !! Originally Posted by knotty man
Is this a joke that would have worked better in the 1830s?

Eh.
  • quzi
  • 07-28-2016, 09:25 PM
Fun times as always!
Greaat time as usual Ck.

Hope to see you on the 3rd
I had such a great time yesterday! Such a warm welcome from everyone!
crazyboy, thanks for asking.

Either send me a pm to get the process started or ask at least two established providers to send me vouches for sessions (with you) from within the past 980 days or so. What they need to tell me is: 1) you respected their rules and 2) they feel you will respect the event rules.

See the link in my signature or this recent post: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1784991 which includes the rules.

Due to summer scheduling issues, our Southside events went on hiatus and resume in September.
Had a great time, I'll try to be less nervous and awkward at the next one ^_^
Had a great time, I'll try to be less nervous and awkward at the next one ^_^ Originally Posted by Skarla
Nice to have met you; sorry, we didn't have more time to get to know one another.

CK does a great job helping the boys and girls of the ATX hobby scene.