trimmed vs shaved

Depends on the woman and her individual body characteristics. Some can pull off a particular look. Others, not so much. I would agree that ALL kitties need some measure of trimming to it. I mean 'all' as in kitties in the business. Not talking about the average woman. Wild bushes of the 70's should be a thing of the past.

Edit: BLM, that flat lipped kitty of that first chick just...weirds me out. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Ahh the 70's....

^^^^ yeah I'm glad I wasn't around for those days.
^^^^ yeah I'm glad I wasn't around for those days. Originally Posted by izzy32
That's one of the 'better' looking ones, actually. Yeah, the untamed bush days. Naah.
Trimmed, bald, shaved........ all good.

The best of the best: LASER HAIR REMOVAL.
So smooth. So clean. So neat. Never an ingrown hair or a stray scratchy stubble. Absolutely perfect.
NO! Nothing beats a bald kitty

Originally Posted by BLM69
Bald beavers 4 life!
The top triangle is the best deal for all tastes.
Clean below for the DATY aficionados/enthusiasts and visible bush for the retro/nostalgic types.
Bald is best imho.
  • BLM69
  • 03-13-2016, 11:21 PM
Ahh the 70's....

Originally Posted by Broncos
I almost threw up just looking at that hairy beast, I mean pussy.
Shaved all the way! Trimmed is better than full bush but shaved is my pref.
trimmed, bald, landing strip, shaved, waxed..its all good.
Not crazy about the full free range wild bush but it has never stopped me.
Got to have it bald for me to play team bare
Team shaved , sooo great to look at
Shaved and smooth. Looks and feels great!
  • grean
  • 03-14-2016, 08:21 AM
Depends on the woman and her individual body characteristics. Some can pull off a particular look. Others, not so much. I would agree that ALL kitties need some measure of trimming to it. I mean 'all' as in kitties in the business. Not talking about the average woman. Wild bushes of the 70's should be a thing of the past.

Edit: BLM, that flat lipped kitty of that first chick just...weirds me out. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Bare is great but I vote for landing strip or the Asia Carrera style V trim. those are nice.
Prefer totally shaved, better for licking